Adorable Summer Boho DIYs.
This summer, do you want to give your home a hippie/boho vibe? You’re in luck, because there are tons of frugal boho DIY projects you can make to add a playful boho touch to your home’s decor. And they’re easy to make! Check out these 20 Fun Boho Crafts to Make This Summer!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
There are a wide variety of summer boho crafts you can choose from. Some for inside, others for outside, and a wide variety of colors for everyone’s tastes. I can’t wait to see what you make!
20 Fun Boho Crafts to Make This Summer
Here are some tips for how to make your home’s decor feel more boho:
- Natural fibers. A lot of boho vibes use natural colors and fibers. Creams, whites, and tans with pops of bright colors will make your decor more boho.
- Plants, plants, plants! Want to create a boho vibe in your house? Get plants, and lots of them. Hanging planters, air plants, and tabletop plants are just what you need.
- Don’t use too much black. Keep your colors light and bright. Only black accents, and not a lot of them.
1. Boho Yarn Wall Hanging from A Cultivated Nest
2. Boho Beach Bag from Sew Can She
3. Succulent Hoop Wreath from Create Craft Love
4. Boho Washer Tassel Necklace from Running With Sisters
5. Boho Rope Bowl from Jennifer Perkins
6. Beaded Boho Hanging Plant from Jennifer Perkins
7. Boho Tassel Wall Hanging from Craft Bits
8. Easy Pom Pom Wall Hanging from Craft Bits
9. DIY Copper Washer Heart Wall Hanging from Sarah Hearts
10. DIY Wooden Baby Gym from Sarah Hearts
11. DIY Succulent House Marker from Sarah Hearts
12. DIY Wood Bead Garland from Lovely Indeed
13. Beaded Plant Hanger from Lovely Indeed
14. Indigo Shibori Dyed Placemats from Lovely Indeed
15. Boho Jewelry Holder from The Soccer Mom Blog
16. Tie Dye Welcome Wreath from Sugar, Spice, & Glitter
17. Rainbow Wall Art from Sugar, Spice, & Glitter
18. DIY Terrarium from A Blissful Nest
19. DIY Feather Wall Hanging from Homey Oh My
20. Small Rope Basket from Homey Oh My
Which of these summer boho projects are you planning on making?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fun Summer Crafts