Tasty Basketball Recipes for Your Watch Party.
Who says you can’t have fun with your food? These basketball themed recipes are perfect for game day or anytime you’re feeling a little competitive. Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savory, we’ve got you covered with these 32 Fun Basketball Themed Recipes!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Themed food is so much fun! And these basketball themed recipes are perfect for basketball watch parties, celebrating your kid’s big basketball win, or as a special treat for any basketball fan. Check out all the delicious recipes below for inspiration!
32 Fun Basketball Themed Recipes
It’s time to get your game on! Whether you’re looking for some pre-game snacks or something to entertain your guests during your basketball watch party, these basketball themed recipes are sure to please. From sliders to delicious sweet cupcakes, we’ve got something for everyone. So put on your favorite team jersey and get cooking!
- Basketball Pretzel Bites – That’s What Che Said
- Basketball Cuties – by A Girl and A Glue Gun
- Basketball Sliders – by Hungry Happenings
- Basketball Cupcakes – by Salt and Baker
- DIY Basketball Party Ideas – by Craving Some Creativity
- Wacky Chocolate Basketball Theme Cake – by Moms
- Basketball Cheese Slices – by Hungry Happenings
- Slam Dunk Basketball Cupcakes – by Mom Endeavors
- Basketball Pinata Cookies Filled with Skittles – by Hungry Happenings
- Quick & Easy Basketball Cookies – by Lisa Storms
- Simple Snack Cup – by All-Star Team Mom
- Basketball Theme Cookies and Cake Pops – by The Chickabug Blog
- Basketball Fruit Pizza – by The Littles and Me
- Oreo Basketball Lollipops – by ModernMom Life
- Reese’s Pieces Basketball Cake – by Growing Up Gabel
- Basketball Peanut Butter Dip – by Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Basketball Mini Cheeseburger Recipe – by Hungry Happenings
- Basketball Bean dip & Tortilla Chips – by Hungry Happenings
- Basketball Party Ideas – by Wonky Wonderful
- Nutter Butter Basketball in a Net – by Snack Works
- Butterscotch Fudge Basketballs – by Hungry Happenings
- Nutter Butter Referees – by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Peanut Butter Cup Basketball Treats – by Dukes and Duchesses
- The Seven-Layer Court Dip – by She Knows
- Referee Cupcakes – by Hostess with the Mostess
- Basketball Whoopie Pies – by Mom Endeavors
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats – by One Hundred Dollars a Month
- Cheezy Loaded baked Potato Basketball Dip with Cheez-Its – by Grey Grey Designs
- Basketball Hoop Cupcakes – by Haniela’s
- Veggie Tray Basketballs – by She Knows
- Kit Kat Basketball Cake – by Bake Anytime
- M & M Basketball Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – by Life, Love, and Sugar
Do you make any fun sports-themed foods, for basketball or other sports?
You might also be interested in: 20 Creative and Easy To Make Game Day Appetizer Ideas