Fun Printable Summer Planners.
Summertime is meant for fun, splashing in the water, and spending time with friends and family. Sometimes it’s much easier when you plan some of your activities and days out. It will keep your days organized so you’ll have plenty of time for what you want to do. We have compiled a list of the ultimate 20 Free Printable Summer Planners for you to use!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You already know how much I love to get free stuff, but I also enjoy planners and schedules. I am not necessarily strict on schedules, but having a planner gives me the opportunity to put my plan in motion. When you can see your plans in black and white, it’s much easier to stay on track and remember your goals.
20 Free Printable Summer Planners
If you haven’t used a planner before, you are in for a real treat. They are ideal for giving you a guide and helping you get started. Planners don’t have to mean that you are going to be super strict or anything like that. They should be fun and flexible for all of your summer activities. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Print out the planners and worksheets you like most. It’s okay to have multiple planners and then decide which one fits your needs best.
- Keep them in a safe spot. We love to keep lots of three-ring binders around the house. Plus, you can easily buy laminating sheets that stick together, and you don’t need a machine, so your planners they can be protected. Or you can buy paper protectors. This allows you to keep the paper protected. If you opt to go with laminating sheets, you can actually write on them with a dry erase marker and erase with a tissue or dry-erase eraser. It’s a fun little trick and lets you re-use papers over and over again.
- Use these planners to get ideas. Many of them actually give you tips and ideas on what to plan for. So check out all the great free printable summer planners below and start planning your perfect summer!
- Printable Summer Activities For Kids Planner from Oh My Creative
- Family Summer Bucket List from Moritz Fine Designs
- Vacation Planner Printables from Scattered Squirrel
- Summer Activity Planner for Children from Blessed Learners
- Summer Planning Sheets from Fun Loving Families
- Free Weekly Planner Printable from 6 Clever Sisters
- Printable Summer Planners For Outdoor Adventure from Take Them Outside
- Printable Summer Schedule Packet from The Pragmatic Parent
- Summer Weekly Bucket List from New England Momma
- Pink Flamingo Printable Planner from Printables and Inspirations
- Summer Activity Planner from Rock It Mama
- Summer-Themed Monthly Planners from Refined Rooms
- Activity-A-Day Summer Calendar from Tools To Grow
- Free Travel Planner Printable from Living Life as Moms
- Free Printable Summer To-Do List from Hanna Nilsson Designs
- Summer Bucket List Free Printable from I Heart Planners
- Summer Planner For Kids from The Mad House
- Summer Bucket List Printable from Kasey Trenum
- Summer Monthly Planner Printable from Today’s Creative Life
- Daily Summer Planning Printable from I Heart Planners
What are you most excited about this summer?
You might also be interested in: 10 Inexpensive Summer Outdoor Activities for Kids