Delicious Lavender Lemonade.
Scorching, hot summer days can make it easy to get dehydrated! And if you’ve been there before, you already know how miserable it can make you feel. I was on a mission to create a drink that tasted better than plain water and quenched my thirst. This is where my Easy Homemade Lavender Lemonade was born!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Tangy, sweet, and oh-so-delicious lemonade is a must-have this summer. It’s wonderful for lazy evenings by the pool, or when you are having a full-on party!
Easy Homemade Lavender Lemonade
Serving lavender lemonade can be as simple as pouring it into a plastic recyclable cup, or you can make it extra fancy. I wanted to share a few of my favorite products that take the drink to the next level when you are entertaining.
- Beverage Pitcher – Any pitcher will do, but I especially love this beverage pitcher! The sleek and elegant design will never go out of style. And you can use it for all sorts of drinks.
- Mason Jar Glasses – There isn’t much that is better than these Mason jar glasses. They have a handle and are super cute.
- Straws – Sipping on a refreshing drink is always more enjoyable when you have a cute straw! I love these pink and yellow straws, but I also can’t resist these adorable umbrella straws.
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup dried lavender flower buds
- 1 cup lemon juice (may also use juice from fresh lemons)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 4-cup measuring cup
- Canning funnel
1. Add 2 cups of water and the lavender to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat, cover, and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
3. Place a cheesecloth over a 4 cup measuring cup, and place a canning funnel over that. Strain, and discard the lavender.
4. Add lavender-infused water to a pitcher, then add 2 cups of cold water and the lemon juice.
5. Next add the sugar and stir well.
6. Serve cold or over ice.
Have you used lavender in recipes before?
Refresh yourself with a glass of easy homemade lavender lemonade! It’s a simple drink that has bold, fresh flavors!
- Add 2 cups of water and the lavender to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover, and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Place a cheesecloth over a 4 cup measuring cup, and place a canning funnel over that. Strain, and discard the lavender.
- Add lavender-infused water to a pitcher, then add 2 cups of cold water and the lemon juice.
- Next add the sugar and stir well.
- Serve cold or over ice.
You might also be interested in: 20 Delicious Homemade Lemonade Recipes