DIY Dollar Store Organizers.
I love to organize my home, but professional organizing solutions can be costly. Who knew that shelving and bins could wind up costing hundreds?! That’s why I’m always looking for low-cost storage solutions. And luckily, there are many budget-friendly organizing products available at the dollar store! You can get bins and baskets, plus other things that, with a little DIY work, can become clever organizing solutions! If you also want to organize your home but don’t want to spend a ton of money, you’ll like these 20 Ways to Use Dollar Store Organizing Hacks to Organize Everything!
20 Dollar Store Organizing Hacks to Organize Everything
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
To make your new dollar store organizing hacks fit into your home even better, consider spray painting them to match your home’s décor. It also never hurts to add free printable labels to your bins and baskets to make finding things even easier!
- Containers – It’s amazing how many great organizing tools are available at the dollar store! Some, like plastic bins, are pretty obvious organizing solutions. Others, like pizza pans and tiny buckets, aren’t as obvious. But with a little creativity and some quick DIY work, all sorts of dollar-store objects can be made into helpful home organizers!
- Labels – Use a label maker to keep things organized, or find free printable ones to make things cute!
- Paint – Adding a coat of spray paint to purchased items can help them fit your décor.
- Magnetic Toy Storage from Dollar Store Crafts
- Canned Food Organization from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Hair Accessory Organizer from The Idea Room
- Drawer Organization from Tatertots and Jello
- DIY Tiered Organizer Tray from Liz Marie Blog
- Refrigerator Organization from The Domestic Geek
- DIY Gift Wrap Storage from The Country Chic Cottage
- Pantry Organization from How to Nest for Less
- Kid Art Supplies Storage from There Was a Crooked House
- DIY Dollar Store Jewelry Holder from Yesterday on Tuesday
- Smart Storage on a Budget | How to Organize Kitchen Cabinets from Hometalk
- Dollar Store Magnetic Spice Rack from A Cultivated Nest
- 35 Organization Ideas from A Pumpkin And A Princess
- DIY Scarf Organizer from Inspiring Savings
- Organize Family Room Cabinets from Organizing Made Fun
- Under The Sink Organization from 320 Sycamore
- Basket Organization from Confessions Of An Overworked Housewife
- DIY Shoe rack with Curtain Rods from Repurposed And Upcycled
- Wreath Hair Bow Organizer from Sugar and Cloth
- Kitchen Organization Tips and Ideas from Keeper Of The Cheerios
Which of these ideas would you like to try first?
You might also be interested in: 8 Clever Ways to Organize Your Home with Bins