Fun Spring Sewing Crafts.
Signs of spring are everywhere! Welcome the new season with this collection of spring sewing projects that all include free patterns and instructions. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced sewer, there is something for everyone. Grab some colorful fabric and make a beautiful gift, some Easter décor, or spruce up your home. You will love these 16 Fun Spring Sewing Projects!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Give your home a spring makeover with a new window treatment, some fun pillows or bird-themed décor. Make a gift for Mother’s Day or add some flair to your wardrobe. These spring sewing projects will bring you a lot of fun and joy!
16 Fun Spring Sewing Projects
Get ready to bring some springtime cheer to your home and wardrobe with these spring sewing projects that are perfect for any level of experience. These tools will make these projects a cinch.
- Scissors – Every sewer needs a pair of scissors dedicated solely to fabric.
- Flexible Tape Measure – Get accurate measurements every time with a flexible tape measure.
- Pins – Keep a good selection of pins on hand so you can hold your work in place.
- Mini Pocket Bunny from Swoodson Says
- Easy Sew T-Shirt Headband from Julie Measures
- No-Sew Roman Shades from Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Kids Bunny Outfit from Scratch and Stitch
- Spring Mini Cricket Quilt from Swoodson Says
- DIY Hanging Organizer from Craftsy Hacks
- Spring Table Runner from Needle Pointers
- Spring Fabric Craft Pillows from Me and My Inklings
- Fabric Tissue Holder from The Gingerbread House
- Circle Skirt from Happiest Camper
- Gathering Apron from Beginner Sewing Projects
- Elastic Book Band from Easy Things to Sew
- Farm Girl Apron from Creative Green Living
- Fabric Birdhouses from Pillar Box Blue
- Bird Decoration from Sum of Their Stories
- Bunny Treat Bag from Needlepointers
Which of these DIY spring sewing projects do you want to try first?
You might also be interested in: 10 Adorable Free Spring Crochet Patterns