Beautiful Homemade Wreaths for Winter.
Winter is a time for warm blankets, hot cocoa, and cozy nights in. But it’s also a great time to get creative! If you want to add some frugal and festive cheer to your home this winter season, then you need to check out these 20 DIY Winter Wreaths You Will Love!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
I am always looking for a new door decoration to hang outside to greet me and my guests each time we walk in the front door. Something about making and hanging your own wreath really makes the winter months more special!
20 DIY Winter Wreaths You Will Love
The best part about making a DIY wreath is that you are able to choose your own ribbons and attachments. There are so many different options you can choose from when making wreaths, which to me makes it that much more fun. It also helps make it easier to get exactly what you want, too. So if you’re looking for a certain type of wreath and color combination, then a DIY wreath is perfect for you!
Before getting started making your own DIY winter wreath you will need a few supplies. Here are the top supplies I suggest you have on hand:
- Wreath form
- Premade bases
- Berry picks and floral picks
- Basic craft tools (craft glue, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, etc.)
- Cable ties
These are just a few supplies to get you started. After you check out the ideas below you may have to pick up a few more supplies, but I promise you it will be worth it. Have fun crafting and I can’t wait to hear which winter wreath you choose to recreate yourself!
- Reindeer Wreath Dollar Store DIY by A Cultivated Nest
- Dollar Store Sparkly Snowflake Wreath by A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Winter Yarn Wreath by A Cultivated Nest
- Winter Greenery Embroidery Hoop Wreath – by Crafts by Amanda
- Snowflake Bead Wreath Craft DIY – by Ann’s Entitled Life
- DIY Faux Winter Eucalyptus Wreath – by Hello Central Avenue
- DIY Christmas Wreath – by Southern Yankee DIY
- DIY Neutral Pom Pom Holiday Wreath – by Zucchini Sisters
- How to Make A star Wreath Using Floral Foam – by Craft Invaders
- Cranberry Holly Winter White Wreath DIY – by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Modern Christmas Wreath DIY (Felt) – by Fleece Fun
- How To Make A Christmas Wreath with Metallic Accents – by The Boondocks Blog
- DIY Christmas Wreath – by Julie Blanner
- Nature Christmas Wreath – by Red Ted Art
- DIY Dollar Tree Ornament Wreath – by Re-Fabbed
- How to Make a Christmas Rag Wreath Easy – by Red Tart Art
- DIY Mini Wreaths for Kitchen Cabinets For Christmas – by DIY with My Guy
- How to Make A Dried Fruit & Herb Wreath – by Salt in my Coffee
- How to Make a Fun Little Red Truck Christmas Wreath – by Our Crafty Mom
- Gorgeous Christmas Wreath Ideas – by Kippi At Home
Which of these DIY winter wreaths do you think you’d like to make?
You might also be interested in: 20 DIY Winter Decor Projects to Brighten Your Home