This is such a pretty idea! It’s much nicer looking than a regular umbrella stand and seems very sturdy. Here’s how to make a DIY Planter Umbrella Stand!
People in the comments say they made theirs for anywhere from $30-50. It depends on the size pot you use.
DIY Umbrella Planter Stand
- Flowerpot (at least 15 in. tall, with drainage)
- 3-ft. length 1 1/2-in. ABS pipe
- 1 square ft. nylon or aluminum screen
- 1 cubic ft. crushed lava stone
- 1 50-lb. bag fence-post concrete
- 3-ft. length 3/4-in. dowel
- Planting mix and plants
- Patio umbrella
- Measuring tape
- Shovel and hoe
- Garden hose
- 2 levels
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
For the complete tutorial on how to make a planter umbrella stand go to Sunset.Com
You may also be interested in: How To Make A Raised Bed From Concrete Blocks