Tasty Homemade Appetizers for Christmas.
Christmas is a time for family, fun, and of course, delicious food. These easy Christmas appetizers are the perfect way to get your party started! Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savory, we’ve got you covered. With these delicious appetizers, you will surely find something to take to your next holiday party. Here are 36 Delicious Christmas Appetizers that your family are sure to love!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Christmas appetizers are perfect for Christmas parties, or for keeping everyone from getting too hungry while you finish cooking Christmas dinner. But these can also make great snacks for all the other days in December, too!
36 Delicious Christmas Appetizers
Are you looking for a creative way to transport appetizers to your next party? I have learned that the best way to transport appetizers is in the dish they were baked or prepared in and then bring a separate dish to plate them on. If you are wanting to keep a dish warm, wrap it in towels and set it in a cooler. Use toothpicks to keep saran wrap from falling down on your appetizer if necessary.
- Cheery Christmas Trifle Recipe – by A Cultivated Nest
- 4 Ingredients Pesto Caprese Skewers – by Low Carbs Park
- Whipped Ricotta Crostini (with Honey) – by Hello Frozen Bananas
- Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese Recipe – by Chisel and Fork
- Christmas Guacamole – by Two Pink Peonies
- Caramelized Onion Tartlets with Brie – by The Savory Cipolla
- Hoisin Mushroom Phyllo Cups Recipe – by Cookin Canuck
- Cranberry Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese with Thyme – by Our Love Language is Food
- Candy Cane Christmas Dip – by The Salty Marshmallow
- Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Meatballs – by Cooking School Dropout
- Lipton Spinach Dip – by Two Pink Peonies
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Ginger Tahini Dressing – by Rainbow Plantlife
- Festive Holiday Appetizer: Vegetable Wreath – by This Mama Loves
- Baked Brie in Puff Pastry – by Lemon Blossoms
- Keto Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach and Artichoke – by I Heart Umami
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – by Low Carb Spark
- Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board – by Fantabulosity
- Air Fryer Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drumsticks – by Cooking School Dropout
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Cream Sauce – by Kit’s Kitchen
- Crispy Fried Goat Cheese – by White Kitchen Red Wine
- Pull Apart Christmas Tree Homemade Bread Rolls – by Sustain My Cooking Habit
- Puff Pastry Wrapped Baked Brie with Mushrooms Rosemary and Garlic – by Baker’s Table
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Cream Cheese – by Wander Zest Blog
- Cucumber Smoked Salmon Appetizer with Dill Cream Cheese – by Low Carb Spark
- Easy Christmas Wreath Cheese Board Charcuterie – by Country Girl’s Life
- Horseradish Cheese Spread – by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Roasted Tomato Bruschetta – by Get On My Plate
- Spicy Crab Appetizer Recipe on Sourdough English Muffins – by This Mama Loves
- Festive Christmas Caprese Salad – by Maple and Mango
- Honey Glazed Baked Pears with Gorgonzola and Walnuts – by Gennifer Rose
- Easy Vegan Crab Bites – by Vegan Huggs
- Cheese Cookie Recipe Savory and Crumbly – by Old Fashioned Crumbly Cheese Cookies Recipe
- Red Velvet Dessert Dip – by Homan at Home
- Bourbon Bacon Jam Crostini – by The Savory Cipolla
- Mini Cranberry Pecan Cheese Balls Appetizer – by Aleaka’s Get Together
- Blueberry Brie Bites – by The Foodie Physician
Which of these delicious Christmas appetizer recipes do you think you’ll try this year?
You might also be interested in: 20 Delicious Christmas Dinner Recipes