Easy Repurposed Pumpkin Fall DIYs.
As the leaves start to turn and the air gets crisper, it’s time to get crafty and bring a touch of autumn into your home. But what if I told you that you can create charming pumpkin decorations without ever needing a real pumpkin? From fabric and wood to recycled items you probably have lying around, these 32 Creative Upcycled Pumpkin Projects show you how to transform the ordinary into extraordinary, all in the spirit of the season!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Autumn is synonymous with cozy vibes, and what’s cozier than a pumpkin-inspired craft session? Whether you’re short on pumpkins or just looking to experiment with your creativity, we’ve got you covered with ingenious ways to craft pumpkins out of alternative supplies. If you’re eager to fill your home with unique and handcrafted fall decor, keep reading for a collection of creative projects that redefine what a pumpkin can be.
32 Creative Upcycled Pumpkin Projects
Imagine your space decorated with an array of handcrafted pumpkins, each one a testament to your creativity. This fall, we’re turning traditional pumpkin crafting on its head by creating pumpkins out of unexpected supplies. From recycled materials to unconventional fabrics, we’ll explore how to fashion these festive symbols of autumn in the most imaginative ways.
So, roll up your sleeves, unleash your inner artist, and let’s embark on a crafting journey that will have everyone wondering, “How did you make those amazing pumpkins?”
- How To Sew A Pumpkin by Red Ted Art
- Upcycled Crochet Thread Ball Pumpkins by Creatively Beth
- Upcycle Vintage Bundt Pan Mini Pumpkins by Creatively Beth
- Recycled Tin Can Pumpkins for Autumn by Creatively Beth
- Pumpkin Art With Pinecones by Sustain my Craft Habit
- Pumpkin Patch Craft with Driftwood by Sustain my Craft Habit
- Stacked Pumpkin Topiary by Grit and Graceful
- Diy Tin Can Jack-O-Lantern by Troubleshooting Motherhood
- Snap Lid Pumpkin Magnet Craft by Homemade Heather
- Diy Jack O Lantern Diffuser by Homemade Heather
- Easy Pumpkin Craft with Plastic Bottles by Organized 31
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial by Organized 31
- Pool Noodle Decor Pumpkins by Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Upcycled Dryer Duct Pumpkin Fall Craft by Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Easy Peasy No Sew Pumpkin by Design Dazzle
- Sharpie Art Pumpkins by Design Dazzle
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft by Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Jack O’ Lantern Halloween Door Hanger by Crafts by Amanda
- Jack O’Lantern TV by Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Pumpkin Vases by The Soccer Mom Blog
- Pumpkin Mason Jars by The Soccer Mom Blog
- DIY Sweater Pumpkins by The Festive Mommy
- Decorated Wood Slice Pumpkins by DIY Thought
- Scrap Fabric Toilet Paper Pumpkins by DIY Thought
- DIY Thread Ball Pumpkin by Single Girls DIY
- DIY Tin Mold Pumpkins by Single Girls DIY
- Upcycled Farmhouse Style Tin Can Pumpkin Craft by Two Kids and a Coupon
- DIY Fall Clothespin Wreath by A Country Girl’s Life
- Foam Pumpkin Crafts by A Country Girl’s Life
- Pumpkin Mason Jar by The Best Ideas for Kids
- Decoupage Book Page Pumpkin by Needle Pointers
- Rust Pumpkin Using Rust Effect Paint by Restore Decor and More
Which of these fun upcycled pumpkin DIYs will you try this season?
You might also be interested in: 15 Stylish No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas