Make Your Own Jewelry Organizer: 20 DIY Jewelry Organizers.
Are you tired of not knowing where your favorite piece of jewelry is? Tired of having a tangled mess of necklaces and earrings? Maybe your jewelry is spread all over your dresser like mine. This is why I looked all over the Internet for ways to keep my jewelry organized! I found so many brilliant jewelry organization ideas that I had to share them with you! Sometimes when you can get a little area organized (like your jewelry) it fuels the motivation to get other areas organized as well. Check out these 20 Brilliant DIY Jewelry Organizing Projects for some great jewelry storage solutions!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
This collection of 20 jewelry organizing and storage projects will keep your bracelets, necklaces and earrings organized for good. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to organize the biggest bangles, longest necklaces, or tiniest earrings. I’m sure you’ll find something here that you’ll love and will be able to use!
Of course, if your jewelry is a huge mess, you may not feel you have time to do one of these DIYs. There’s nothing wrong with just getting a cute jewelry organizer on Amazon instead! You could even spray paint whatever you buy to help it match your style better!
20 Brilliant DIY Jewelry Organizing Projects
- DIY Rotating Jewelry Storage Using a Cereal box from vikalpah.com. Can you believe that this DIY jewelry organizer used to be a cereal box?
- Jewelry Storage Tutorial from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com. This is a great upcycle DIY!
- DIY Jewelry Hanger from theblondielocks.com. I love the minimalistic, modern look of this DIY jewelry organization project!
- DIY Jewelry Organizer from landeeseelandeedo.com. This DIY jewelry organizer helps you organize earrings and necklaces in one place!
- DIY Jewelry Holder With Chicken Wire Window Frame from blog.consumercrafts.com. I love chicken wire DIY projects, and this homemade jewelry holder uses it perfectly!
- 10 Minutes Or Less: DIY Jewelry Box from thecraftedlife.com. This DIY jewelry box is quick and easy to make, but looks awesome!
- Organizing Jewelry from wilkerdos.com. This would be perfect for organizing a large collection of necklaces!
- DIY Jewelry Organizer from iheartnaptime.net. Isn’t this just one of the prettiest DIY earring organizers you’ve ever seen?
- DIY Framed Mirror With Hidden Jewelry Organization from simplydesigning.porch.com. Don’t want your jewelry organizer in plain sight? Then you have to try this DIY hidden jewelry organizer!
- Easy DIY Jewelry Display For Earrings from ohmy-creative.com. This is such a cute way to organize your earrings!
- DIY Jewelry Tray Using Old Scarves from helloglow.co. I love how Hello Glow repurposed scarves to make pretty jewelry trays!
- 5 Minute Diy: How To Make A Mini Jewelry Dish With A Box Lid from papernstitchblog.com. These DIY jewelry dishes are so easy to make, and so handy!
- Ikea Hack: Two Tier DIY Jewelry Stand For Less Than $10 from papernstitchblog.com. I love doing Ikea hack DIYs!
- DIY Jewelry Hanger Branch from julieblanner.com. Using a branch is such a great jewelry organization idea! If you don’t want to have to root around outside for a clean one, you can get a pretty branch jewelry hanger on Amazon.
- Easy DIY Clay Jewelry Dish from helloglow.co. If you want to make a truly original design, you should follow Hello Glow’s clay jewelry dish tutorial! You could make any shape you wanted!
- DIY Wooden Jewelry Box from thebeautydojo.com. Doesn’t this look wonderful? And it’s easy to make, too!
- Wooden Spool Bracelet Holder from decoart.com. If you have a lot of bangles and bracelets, this DIY jewelry project is for you!
- Repurposed Candle Holder Jewelry Hanger from sarahortega.com. This repurpose DIY is simple, but the final result looks amazing!
- Gorgeous DIY Boho Jewelry Holder from thesoccermomblog.com. This DIY jewelry organize uses a branch like #14, but has a different way of holding your jewelry!
- Make Your Own Personalized Photo Ring Dish! from abeautifulmess.com. Not only do these DIY ring dishes look beautiful, but they’d also make wonderful DIY gifts!
Aren’t these some great DIY jewelry organizing projects? Clearly there are many more ways to organize and display your jewelry than an ordinary jewelry box!
How do you currently organize your jewelry? Which of these DIY organizers would you most like to switch to?
You might also be interested in: 10 Handy DIY Jewelry Organizer Ideas