Delicious Cheese Ball Appetizers
If you’re looking for an easy appetizer that will WOW your guests, look no further than cheese ball appetizers! They’re simple to make and can be tailored to your liking. Plus, they’re always a hit with everyone who tries them. If you need some ideas, here are the 24 Best Cheese Ball Appetizers to Try!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Cheese balls are a popular appetizer choice for many people. They’re easy to make, and there are endless possibilities for delicious variations. If you’re looking for some new cheese ball recipes to try, here are some of the best ones worth trying.
The 24 Best Cheese Ball Appetizers to Try
A cheese ball is the perfect party appetizer – it’s easy to make, always a crowd favorite, and can be customized to your taste. But what do you serve with a cheese ball? Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Crackers are the classic cheese ball accompaniment, and for good reason – they’re sturdy enough to support the weight of the cheese ball, and their salty flavor pairs well with the rich cheese.
- For a more substantial option, cut up some baguettes or other crusty bread into bite-sized pieces.
- If you’re looking for something a little lighter, sliced fruit or veggies are a great option. And of course, don’t forget the wine! A glass of red or white is the perfect way to round out your cheese ball grazing experience.
If you’re planning on serving cheese balls at your next party, you’ll need to know how to keep them fresh. Cheese balls are a classic party appetizer, but they can quickly become dry and crumbly if they’re not stored properly.
- The best way to keep cheese balls fresh is to wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate them. This will help to lock in moisture and prevent the cheese from drying out. If you’re not planning on serving the cheese balls right away, you can also freeze them.
- Just be sure to thaw them before serving, as frozen cheese can be tough to bite into! With a little advance planning, you can make sure your cheese balls are fresh and delicious for your guests.
- Pumpkin Maple Cheeseball – by Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Sweet and Savory Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer – by A Paige of Positivity
- Vegan Cheeseball – by Plant Power Couple
- Bourbon Bacon Jam Cheese Ball – by Burrata Bubbles
- Dried Beef Cheeseball – by Cupcakes & Cutlery
- Apricot Goat Cheese Balls – by Its Not Complicated Recipes
- Rosemary Chianti Cheese Ball – by Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Hedgehog Cheese Ball – by Take Two Tapas
- Bacon Cheddar Cheeseball – by Cooking with Curls
- Cranberry Pistachio Cheeseballs – by Hoorah to Health
- Salmon Cheese Ball – by Best Appetizers
- Reuben Cheese Ball – by An Affair from the Heart
- Everything Bagel Cheese Ball – by Delicious Table
- Cranberry Cheese Ball – by Amanda’s Cookin’
- The Best Ranch Cheese Ball – by Best Appetizers
- Red Velvet Cheese Ball – by An Affair from the Heart
- Nutty Bacon Cheese Ball – by Retro Recipe Box
- The Best Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe – by Little Sunny Kitchen
- Summer Sausage Cheese Ball – by An Affair from the Heart
- Crab Cheese Ball – by Best Appetizers
- Dill Pickle Wrap Cheese Ball – by An Affair from the Heart
- Air Fryer Corn Cheese Balls – by Culinary Shades
- Maple Roasted Pecan Cheese Ball – by Adore Foods
- Savory Mini Cheese Ball Recipes – by Suburbia Unwrapped
Which of these delicious cheese ball appetizer recipes do you want to try first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Tasty Wing Recipes for Your Next Watch Party