DIY Bathroom Vanity Renovation Ideas.
Want to update your bathroom on a budget? A bathroom vanity DIY could be the perfect solution to update your bathroom’s decor, and possibly give you some optimized organizing space at the same time! You can create one out of wood or concrete, or just paint your old vanity to give it a new refresh. Check out these 16 Beautiful Bathroom Vanity DIY Projects to give your bathroom a frugal update!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Every house I’ve owned has never come with an up to date bathroom, so I have some good experience with vanity DIYs at this point. And let me tell you, they are worth it! They’re not that hard to do, they save a lot of money, and they help the whole bathroom feel so fresh and new!
16 Beautiful Bathroom Vanity DIY Projects
If you want to have an easy time with your vanity DIY project, here are some tips:
- Sand between coats. If you decide to paint your cabinets, it is best to sand with 220 grit sandpaper in between coats to get a smooth finish.
- Label your cabinet doors. If you need to take your cabinet doors off, remember to label them so you know exactly where they go when you are ready to put the vanity back together.
- Follow the instructions. Many of these options have free plans to make your own vanity. Just a word of caution that you should follow the instructions because you don’t want to get to the end and have something not work out right. Also, read through the whole instructions before you start, so you’ll know what tools/supplies you’ll need, and how the whole project is supposed to work out.
1. Build Your Own Bathroom Vanity from Chatfield Court
2. Painting a Bathroom Vanity from Chatfield Court
3. DIY Double Bathroom Vanity from Addicted 2 DIY
4. Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel from Addicted 2 DIY
5. DIY Left Offset Vanity from Her Toolbelt
6. Vanity Sink Cabinet Plans from Her Toolbelt
7. Designer-Inspired Vanity from H2O Bungalow
8. DIY Open Shelf Vanity from H2O Bungalow
9. DIY Weathered Gray Wood Painted Vanity from Bless’er House
10. How to Turn a Console Table into a Vanity from Bless’er House
11. How to Use Gel Stain to Update Cabinets from Anikas DIY Life
12. DIY Dresser Vanity from The Inspired Workshop
13. DIY Pottery Barn Knock-Off Vanity from The Inspired Workshop
14. DIY Cane Vanity from Crafted By the Hunts
15. Bathroom Vanity from Crafted By the Hunts
16. Chalk Painting Vanity from Home Talk
Do you have plans to do a bathroom remodel? How would you like to update your vanity?
You might also be interested in: Bathroom Storage Solutions – 12 Clever Ideas You Need To Try