Buffalo Chicken Wings Made in the Air Fryer.
It doesn’t matter what kind of fun party you are hosting, it’s always better when there is lots of yummy food. At our house, we love all sorts of foods, but I say the messier the better! If your fingers are sticky when you’re done eating you did it right. Sometimes we like to eat what I call “party food” during a busy night, when we’re watching a football game, or when we have friends over for a game night. These Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings are the best finger-licking good food for all occasions!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
If you’re hosting a Super Bowl party, you really need to make these wings. They have the perfect amount of delicious buffalo flavor. The only bad thing is that you will never have leftovers because they are too irresistible! One taste of that juicy flavorful chicken and you’re going to be hooked.
I used frozen chicken wings in this recipe. If your wings are defrosted, they likely will cook faster. But cook time will also vary based on the size of your wings, and your air fryer (some seem to cook foods faster than others). So make sure to start checking if your wings are done at around 25 minutes in.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
2 to 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
Ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce
1. Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken wings.
3. Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
4. Cook chicken wings for 25 to 35 minutes, depending on the size of the wings. Baste and flip the wings every 8 to 10 minutes.
5. When cooked through, remove from air fryer and place in a bowl. Toss with additional sauce.
6. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce. Enjoy!
What’s your go-to party food?
Every taste of these easy, drool-worthy air fryer buffalo chicken wings is better than the last. You’ll be licking your fingers because they are so good!
- 2 to 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce
- Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken wings.
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook chicken wings for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the wings. Baste and flip the wings every 8 to 10 minutes.
- When cooked through, remove from air fryer and place in a bowl. Toss with additional sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
You might also be interested in: Oven Baked Wings with Homemade Sweet BBQ Buffalo Sauce