Every taste of these easy, drool-worthy air fryer buffalo chicken wings is better than the last. You’ll be licking your fingers because they are so good!
- 2 to 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce
- Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken wings.
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook chicken wings for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the wings. Baste and flip the wings every 8 to 10 minutes.
- When cooked through, remove from air fryer and place in a bowl. Toss with additional sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.