We’ve been baking our own bread for years now, but we don’t eat as many sandwiches as we used to and homemade bread doesn’t last as long as store bought bread, so I always wind up with some bread in the freezer. I don’t want to waste any food so I was wondering what you could make with leftover bread other than using it as a binder in meatloaf, making stuffing, or using it for making french toast. I found some great recipes for leftover bread!
Here are some delicious recipes that will use up your bread before it goes bad. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Waste not want not!
20 Brilliant Recipes for Leftover Bread
- Leftover Bread & Cheese Patties from Give Recipe
- Artichoke Spinach Goat Cheese Strata from eat.drink.smile
- Italian Panzanella (bread salad) from Martha Stewart
- Italian Bread Soup from A Little Bit Crunchy
- Baked Cinnamon Toast Triangles from Orangette
- Homemade Croutons from A Sweet Chef
- Cheese, Onion, Bread Souffle from Real Simple
- High-Fiber Bread Quiche from Big Oven
- Homemade Bread Crumbs from Creative Savings Blog
- Classic Bread Pudding from Mikey’s In My Kitchen
- German Dumplings from The Food Club’s Food
- Vegetable Bread Tart from Delectable Victuals
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich from Kitchen Daily
- Pineapple Upside Down Cakes made with leftover hamburger buns from Real Simple
- Queen of Puddings from les-trois-chenes.hubpages
- Apple Pan Charlotte from Real Simple
- Tomato Bread Soup from SparkPeople
- Easy Pancake Recipe with Leftover Bread from Frugal Foodie Recipes
- Coconut Cinderella Crisps from Winnipeg Free Press
- Leftover Bread Breakfast Casserole from What’s For Dinner?
What do you with your stale/leftover bread? Share your tips in the comments below!