Budget-friendly Fall Pumpkin DIYs.
Foam pumpkins from the dollar store are the perfect fall accessory to makeover on a budget for some fun fall decor! They’re just a dollar so you can pick up a bunch and do so many things with them. Here are 16 Dollar Store Pumpkin Crafts to get you inspired!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
The dollar stores (Dollar Tree in particular) are great places to pick up inexpensive seasonal décor or just stuff to craft with. Try out one of these great DIY home décor ideas to get into the fall spirit!
16 Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeovers
Here are some tips to make your crafting adventures a little easier and even more budget-friendly!
- Use what you have. If it isn’t in the budget to go on a shopping spree, use the craft supplies you have at home. Think outside the box and repurpose supplies to fit your next craft project idea.
- Have fun! Crafting can be so fun and can be such a great hobby for people. So don’t stress about being perfect, the mess-ups sometimes make the final product even better than you had planned!
- Ask some friends to join you! I love crafting and I love my friends; so why not combine them?! Spend an afternoon laughing, sharing stories, and creating something beautiful! This will definitely bring some joy and relaxation into your busy life!
1.Tissue Paper Pumpkins – Poofy Cheeks
2.Blue Crackled Pumpkins from Home Stories A to Z
3. Mod Podged Pumpkins from The 36th Avenue
4. White Trick Or Treat Pumpkin Topiaries from The Kim Six Fix
5. Tye Die Pumpkins from Lydi Out Loud
6. Make Your Own Burlap Pumpkin from Country Chic Cottage
7. Glam Pumpkin Topiary from Tiaras and Bowties
8. Dollar Store “Thanks” Pumpkin from A Diamond in the Stuff
9. Sharpie Pumpkins from The Happy Housie
10. Vintage Style Dollar Tree Pumpkins from Fox Hollow Cottage
11. Funny Mummy Pumpkin from Consumer Queen
12. Corn Husk Wrapped Dollar Store Pumpkin from Craftiments
13. Glow in the Dark Pumpkins from The Kingston Home
14. Spooky Spray Painted Pumpkins from Clever Pink Pirate
15. Welcome Sign Dollar Store Pumpkins from Sister See Sister Do
16. Pumpkin Vase from A Pumpkin and a Princess
What’s your favorite idea on the list? Let me know in the comments. I love the pumpkin topiary idea!
You may also be interested in: 15 DIY Fall Dollar Store Home Decor Projects