Foam pumpkins from the dollar store are the perfect fall accessory to makeover on a budget for some fun fall decor! They’re just a dollar so you can pick up a bunch and do so many things with them. Here are 15 dollar store pumpkin crafts to get you inspired!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
The dollar stores (Dollar Tree in particular) are great places to pick up inexpensive seasonal decor or just stuff to craft with. Try out one of these great DIY home decor ideas to get into the fall spirit. Click on the links to go the tutorials for each pumpkin craft.
15 Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeovers
1. Studded Dollar Store Pumpkin – Lucy Designs
2. Blue Crackled Pumpkins – Home Stories A to Z
3. Mod Podged Pumpkins – The 36th Avenue
4. White Trick Or Treat Pumpkin Topiaries – The Kim Six Fix
5. Tissue Paper Pumpkins – Poofy Cheeks
6. Make Your Own Burlap Pumpkin – Country Chic Cottage
7. Glam Pumpkin Topiary – Tiaras and Bowties
8. Dollar Store “Thanks” Pumpkin – A Diamond in the Stuff
9. Sharpie Pumpkins – The Happy Housie
10. Vintage Style Dollar Tree Pumpkins – Fox Hollow Cottage
11. Funny Mummy Pumpkin – Consumer Queen
12. Corn Husk Wrapped Dollar Store Pumpkin – Craftiments
13. Chalkboard Dollar Store Pumpkin – Home Hinges
14. Spooky Spray Painted Pumpkins – Clever Pink Pirate
15.Welcome Sign Dollar Store Pumpkins – Sister See Sister Do
What’s your favorite idea on the list? Let me know in the comments. I love the pumpkin topiary idea!
You May Also Be Interested In: 15 DIY Fall Dollar Store Home Decor Projects