Thanksgiving Table Décor Ideas.
Today I’m showcasing 15 Inspired Ideas for Your Thanksgiving Table I found that you can do in your home. Most of them are simple and inexpensive to do but will make your table or sideboard so special!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
There are so many lovely ways to decorate your Thanksgiving table on a budget!
15 Inspired Ideas for Your Thanksgiving Table
Can you believe how quickly Thanksgiving is going to be here? Don’t stress about it because you can have your home in gorgeous shape and ready to entertain people very soon. Here are a few tips when it comes to making a beautiful centerpiece to impress your guests.
- Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins! If you don’t have a lot of other décor that’s fine! You can decorate so much with lots and lots of pumpkins. They can be painted or left bright orange. Either way, they make an incredible centerpiece.
- Other fruits are good too. We also love to decorate with apples and oranges during the Thanksgiving season. They add lots of colors and style to your space, too.
- Wheat, pinecones, and cotton are brilliant. Go out on a hunt to find any of those items. They all go well with Thanksgiving décor and will help create a lovely centerpiece for you.
1. Apple Votives
One of my favorite bloggers, Julie of EAB Designs, made these beautiful apple votives for a centerpiece. She makes the most beautiful things!
2. Napkin Ring
If you want to get really fancy, print your menu on a napkin ring, like this one from Style Me Pretty.
3. DIY Place cards
Here’s another cute Pilgrim hat version of place cards from Event Essentials Blog.
4. Thankful Tree
I love this idea for a thankful tree from Simply Vintage Girl. This would look good on a sideboard.
5. Vintage Thanksgiving Centerpiece
This gorgeous Thanksgiving Centerpiece from Sarah Joy is beautifully vintage and easy to recreate.
6. Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece
I don’t think there is anything more elegant and stylish than this floral pumpkin centerpiece from The Full Bouquet.
7. 10-Minute Thanksgiving Centerpiece
Imagine putting together this 10-minute centerpiece for Thanksgiving this year! It’s easy and gorgeous too. Stone Gable did such a lovely job.
8. Neutral Fall Centerpiece
It’s amazing how you can make a neutral fall centerpiece, and it’s a true show-stopper. Liz Marie did a beautiful job creating this centerpiece.
9. French Farmhouse Fall Centerpiece
Shabby Fufu created the prettiest yet simple French Farmhouse fall centerpiece. It’s so welcoming.
10. Upcycled Pumpkin Thanksgiving Centerpiece
Transform some Halloween pumpkins and turn them into an upcycled pumpkin centerpiece for Thanksgiving. Hip 2 Save did a brilliant job!
11. Succulent Pumpkin Planter
Use a leftover pumpkin to make a succulent planter for your centerpiece. Jennifer Perkins shows you how to do it here.
12. Thrifty Fall Decor
I love the looks of this simple and thrifty centerpiece. Lovely Etc. gathered things from around her house to make the centerpiece work for her celebration and her budget!
13. DIY Crepe Paper Centerpiece
Make this beautiful crepe paper centerpiece with a helpful video from Lia Griffith.
14. Thanksgiving Mason Jars
Learn how to make these adorable thanksgiving mason jars from Mason Jar Crafts. They can be made to fit your color scheme, and you will love how simple they are to make.
15. Gold Thanksgiving Table Decor
Make an elegant Thanksgiving centerpiece with these tips on how to make a gold decor palette. Grab the idea from A Pumpkin & A Princess.
I think these are all fun ideas that are easy to do and that will add some holiday charm to your festivities!
How do you usually decorate your Thanksgiving table?
You might also be interested in: Simple & Pretty Thanksgiving Candle Ideas