I’m pretty sure that most of us need to find ways to pinch those pennies for one reason or another. We either need ideas we’ve never tried before, we need to know that someone else is in the same boat, or we just need some motivation to keep it going. Whatever your reason is, I’m sure you’ll find some great tips and inspiration at my top 10 favorite frugal living sites/blogs (they are in no particular order.)
1. Living Well Spending Less – The Adventure of Finding The Good Life On A Budget
2. The Prudent Homemaker – Brandy covers how to eat for less and build up your pantry plus lots of great recipes, gardening and frugal living advice. She also has a blog The Prudent Homemaker Blog where every week she shares her frugal accomplishments and her goals for the week. One of my favorites!
3. The Frugal Girl - Cheerfully Living on Less
4. 100 Dollars a Month – Fun frugal living blog by Mavis Butterfield. She covers growing your own food, healthy cooking, chickens, and more
5. And Then We Saved - She says “I paid off close to 24k in debt in only 15 months & it completely changed my life! I want you to have a debt-free life too so here you’ll be able to read all about: How to do a Spending Fast®, saving & making more money, DIY’s, & a lot about living awesomely with less.
6. Donna Freedman (Surviving & Thriving) - She was a writer for MSN Money and recently got layed off!
7. The Peaceful Mom - See how she lives on less than $28,000 a year, plus organizing tips, menu plans and other good info.
8. Living On Less Money – A simple tale of a husband and wife who have gone from living a prosperous lifestyle to suddenly living with less…one of my favorites!
9. Money Saving Mom - Helping You Become a Better Home Economist – I’m sure you read her already but just in case.
10. WiseBread - Living Large On A Small Budget - multiple contributors makes this site a good resource for a variety of subjects – an oldy but goody!
Hope you find some fresh ideas and motivation! Feel free to add your favorite frugal living sites in the comments.
Check out my Frugal Living/Simple Living Tips board on Pinterest
You may also like this post: Making a Budget Binder and a list of resources for free printable worksheets
Linking to: Thrifty Thursday