We’ve been baking our own bread for years now but we don’t eat as many sandwiches as we used and homemade bread doesn’t last as long as store bought bread, so I always wind up with some bread in the freezer. I don’t want to waste any food so I was wondering what you could make with leftover bread other than using it as a binder in meatloaf, making stuffing, or using it for making french toast. I found some great ideas!
20 Brilliant Ways To Use Leftover Bread
Waste not want not!
- Leftover Bread & Cheese Patties from Give Recipe
- Artichoke Spinach Goat Cheese Strata from eat.drink.smile
- Italian Panzanella (bread salad) from Martha Stewart
- Italian Bread Soup from A Little Bit Crunchy
- Baked Cinnamon Toast Triangles from Orangette
- Homemade Croutons from A Sweet Chef
- Cheese, Onion, Bread Souffle from Real Simple
- High-Fiber Bread Quiche from Big Oven
- Homemade Bread Crumbs from Creative Savings Blog
- Classic Bread Pudding from Mikey’s In My Kitchen
- German Dumplings from The Food Club’s Food
- Vegetable Bread Tart from Delectable Victuals
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich from Kitchen Daily
- Pineapple Upside Down Cakes made with leftover hamburger buns from Real Simple
- Queen of Puddings from les-trois-chenes.hubpages
- Apple Pan Charlotte from Real Simple
- Tomato Bread Soup from SparkPeople
- Easy Pancake Recipe with Leftover Bread from Frugal Foodie Recipes
- Coconut Cinderella Crisps from Winnipeg Free Press
- Leftover Bread Breakfast Casserole from What’s For Dinner?
What do you do with leftover bread?
Linking to: Thrifty Thursday @ Living Well Spending Less