25 Homemade Cleaners.
We’ve now officially passed the first day of spring! Which means its time to get into spring cleaning mode! For a successful spring cleaning, you’ll want to think about what needs cleaning, how to clean things, and what exactly to clean things with! Since I like to keep my home chemical-free, but don’t enjoy spending a ton on commercial all-natural cleaners, I tend to stock up on DIY cleaners before starting my spring cleaning. To save you time hunting down homemade cleaner recipes, here are 25 Homemade Cleaners That are Perfect for Spring Cleaning!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
I don’t think there’s a single household cleaner out there that you can’t replicate with inexpensive, all-natural ingredients! Which is a good thing, because making your own homemade cleaners can save you a lot of money! I always make sure I have some extra spray bottles on hand for sprayable cleaners (amber glass spray bottles are best for cleaners containing essential oils), and repurpose old glass jars or use Mason jars to store other kinds of cleaners.
25 Homemade Cleaners That are Perfect for Spring Cleaning
- Homemade Shower Cleaner– Thrifty T’s Treasures
- DIY Garbage Disposal Cleaner– Saving Dollars & Sense
- DIY Better than Windex Glass Cleaner – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes – Six Dollar Family
- Homemade Lemon Lavender Dishwasher Tablets– A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Grout Cleaner– Ann’s Entitled Life
- Homemade Reusable “Swiffer” Mop Pads– Aileen Cooks
- Homemade Cleaning Solutions for the Whole House– My Joy-Filled Life
- DIY Homemade Dishwasher Detergent– Saving Dollars & Sense
- DIY Laundry Soap – The Frugal Navy Wife
- All Purpose Cleaning Spray – Midwest Modern Momma
- DIY Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner– A Cultivated Nest
- Essential Oil Cleaner– Reuse Grow Enjoy
- DIY Non-Toxic Fruit & Veggie Wash– Saving Dollars & Sense
- Homemade Grout Cleaner– Aileen Cooks
- Homemade Orange Oil Cleaner– Six Dollar Family
- DIY Homemade Febreze – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Homemade All-Natural Non-Toxic Bleach– Saving Dollars & Sense
- 5 Natural Homemade Cleaners– My Joy-Filled Life
- DIY Dusting Spray– A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Mold & Mildew Removal Spray – Midwest Modern Momma
- DIY Natural Toilet Cleaner– Raking in the Savings
- How to Make Homemade Soft Scrub – Six Dollar Family
- Lemon DIY Toilet Bombs– Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Natural Counter Cleaner– Raking in the Savings
You might also be interested in: 15 DIY Money Saving Household Cleaners