Happy, happy Sunday! Welcome to the Creative HomeAcre Blog Hop! Thank you so much for stopping by to link up your creative home posts or to have a look at all the great posts that are shared.
Please Welcome Our New Co-host!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
We’re so excited to announce the addition of another new co-host to our little sisterhood of creative bloggers! Please stop by and give a warm welcome to Andrea at her blog.
Andrea @ Opulent Cottage
A Very Warm Welcome from the Rest of The Creative HomeAcre Hop hosts!
Kathy from Creative Home Expressions
Alison from Mumtopia
Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
and me, Manuela from A Cultivated Nest
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
A big thank you to everyone that stopped by last week to share their wonderful projects, gardens, decor, tips, recipes, and more! You guys are amazing! I enjoyed looking at your posts and visiting you.
Here are two of my favorite posts from last weeks party. I’ll also be pinning these on my Creative HomeAcre pinterest board.
Decorating My World shared some tweaks that she made to her home including sewing that curtain from a shower curtain with drapery material on the bottom!
Second Chance to Dream showed her easy way to make a flower tower.
Thanks to all of the talented bloggers who linked up last week! If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop!
Grab the button if you were featured!
Now, on to your latest creations!
1. Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring home decor, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, your gardens, vintage finds, thrifty tips, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, food preservation, photography, creative writing, and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
2. Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can use the cute buttons, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
3. Please mingle! Visit a few of the bloggers posting. Don’t just link and run 🙂 The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other.
4. You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
5. Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
6. By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center" style="padding: 5px;"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/new-small-creative.jpg" title="A Cultivated Nest" alt="A Cultivated Nest" /></div><pre style="background:#f0f0f0;border:solid 1px #cccccc; color: #777777; font-size:90%; height: 50px; margin:auto; text-align: left; padding: 10px; display: block; overflow: auto; white-space: pre-wrap; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://www.acultivatednest.com" title="A Cultivated Nest"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/new-small-creative.jpg" alt="A Cultivated Nest" style="border:none;" /></a></div></pre>