Delicious Homemade Breakfasts for Fall.
It’s that time of year again when the leaves start to turn golden, and our taste buds crave the warm and comforting flavors of autumn. Get ready to gather around your breakfast table and don’t forget to grab your cup of coffee because we’ve gathered a collection of 36 Tasty Fall Breakfast Recipes that’ll make you jump out of bed with excitement!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Who doesn’t love waking up to the delicious aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a plate filled with mouthwatering fall-inspired breakfast delights? From pumpkin-spiced pancakes that are practically a hug on a plate to apple-cinnamon muffins that scream “fall is here,” we’ve got your mornings covered. Give these breakfast recipes for fall a try!
36 Tasty Fall Breakfast Recipes
Here are some ways to make these fall breakfast recipes even more delicious:
- Embrace Seasonal Ingredients: Fall is synonymous with a variety of delicious ingredients like pumpkin, apples, cinnamon, and cranberries. Make sure to incorporate these ingredients into your breakfast to capture the essence of the season. Fresh versions of these ingredients is always best, but canned or frozen versions can also work very well.
- Warm and Comforting: Fall mornings can be chilly, so if you’re not serving these recipes warm out of the oven/pan, consider reheating them for a bit before serving. A warm cup of spiced tea or hot cocoa makes the perfect warm drink addition.
- Spice It Up: Fall flavors often include a medley of spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Use these spices liberally to really bring the taste of fall to your food. A pinch of cinnamon in coffee, a dash of nutmeg in pancakes, or a sprinkle of ginger in a smoothie can elevate the flavors of any dish.
- Comforting Winter Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin French Toast Sticks by A Cultivated Nest
- Eggy Bread by Donna Dundas
- Delicious Pumpkin French Toast Casserole Bake by Two Kids and a Coupon
- Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls by A Ranch Mom
- Pumpkin Pie Monkey Bread by ConservaMom
- 15 Minute Sweet Potato Porridge by Joy to the Food
- Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread by The Cookin Chicks
- Crockpot Sausage Waffle Casserole by Eat Move Make
- Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole by Joyous Apron
- Paleo Pumpkin Muffins With Chocolate Chips by Kick Ass Baker
- Sweet Potato Waffles by Joy to the Food
- Bourbon Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls by Cambrea Bakes
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins by Vegan Huggs
- Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats by Savor the Spoonful
- The Ultimate Apple Crisp by The Foodie Blogger
- Pumpkin Scones in the Air Fryer by J Cooking Odyssey
- Sheet Pan Eggs Benedict by XOXO Bella
- Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats by The Healthful Ideas
- Easy Applesauce Muffins by The Short Order Cook
- Sausage Crepes with Maple Béchamel Sauce by Erica’s Recipes
- Sour Cream Pancakes by Chocolates and Chai
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Waffles by The Oregon Dietitian
- Sweet Potato Kale Hash Recipe With a Fried Egg by Saving Talents
- Easy Chinese Egg Tomato Stir Fry Recipe by Mikha Eats
- Starbucks Pumpkin Muffins by Homemade Heather
- The Best Chocolate Pancakes Recipe by The Bonnie Fig
- Apple Pancakes by Grandbaby Cakes
- Menemen (Turkish Scrambled Eggs) by Chocolates and Chai
- Cinnamon Maple Butternut Squash Bread by The Oregon Dietitian
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole by Delicious Table
- Apple Cinnamon Crockpot Oatmeal by Suburban Sim
Which of these delicious fall breakfast recipes do you want to try first?
You might also be interested in: 20 Delicious Fall Dinner Recipes