Fun Halloween Wreath Craft Ideas.
Halloween is coming, and I don’t have a ton of décor for this holiday. Mainly because I don’t want to spend a bunch of money on premade decorations (the ones at the store are cute, but so pricey!). So, I found a way to add some pizzazz to my Halloween décor with these 20 Spooky DIY Halloween Wreaths that are inexpensive, simple, and quick to make!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
I love decorating with wreaths because they’re easy to make, and so fun to customize! And DIY wreaths cost just a fraction of their store-bought equivalents! I’m sure you’ll find some fun and spooky wreaths below that will look perfect on your front door.
20 Spooky DIY Halloween Wreaths
Here are some tips to get the most bang for your buck with your DIY Halloween wreath:
- Pick things up all year. Gather materials all year when they are on sale so you aren’t spending a ton at one time. Most of these projects don’t necessarily need Halloween-themed materials, so you can grab them all year.
- Make it multi-functional. Try to make your wreath functional for another holiday or season to save money that way. Halloween and fall are great things to combine and can be done easily with just a few switches of materials.
- Purchase scrap fabric. Some of these wreaths use fabric, so you can save money by buying scrap fabric or pre-cut material.
1. Halloween Hoop Wreath from Create Craft Love
2. Halloween Owl Wreath from Create Craft Love
3. Halloween Rag Wreath from Create Craft Love
4. Halloween Spider Wreath from Running With Sisters
5. Friday the 13th Wreath from Craft Bits
6. Mickey Mouse Halloween Wreath from Craft Bits
7. Ribbon Wreath from Crafts By Amanda
8. Super Simple Fall Wreath from Sarah Hearts
9. Black Crow Wreath from A Pumpkin and A Princess
10. DIY Spider Web Wreath from A Pumpkin and A Princess
11. Trick or Treat Halloween Wreath from Let’s DIY It All
12. Colorful Halloween Wreath from Lovely Indeed
13. Halloween Moss Wreath from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
14. Pastel Skull Wreath from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
15. Haunted Mansion Mickey Mouse Wreath from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
16. Teal Pumpkin Wreath from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
17. Tassel Wreath from Craft Patch Blog (change the colors to make a Halloween wreath)
18. Creepy Crawly Wreath from Craft Your Happiness
19. Halloween Book Page Wreath from Creations By Kara
20. Canvas Halloween Wreath from Creations By Kara
Which of these DIY Halloween wreaths do you think you’re going to make this season?
You might also be interested in: 25 Festive DIY Fall Wreaths