Beautiful Homemade Farmhouse Decor.
Discover a world of creative possibilities with our collection of charming rustic farmhouse DIY projects. From rustic decor to clever furniture makeovers, unleash your inner craftsman and bring the warmth and charm of a farmhouse to your home. Get inspired and embark on your DIY adventure today with these 24 Charming Rustic Farmhouse DIY Projects!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Farmhouse décor is one of my favorite décor styles! It’s like stepping into a cozy time capsule filled with all things rustic and charming. Think weathered wood, comfy textures, and those cool vintage touches. It’s the perfect way to give your space a warm and inviting feel that brings back all those nostalgic vibes.
24 Rustic Farmhouse DIY Projects
The key to decorating in rustic farmhouse style is to create a cozy, inviting, and relaxed atmosphere. Start by bringing in natural elements like fresh flowers, greenery, or branches to add life and freshness to your rustic farmhouse décor. Replace upper cabinets with open shelving to display farmhouse-inspired dishes, mugs, and glassware. This not only adds functionality but also showcases your rustic décor items. Lastly, try adding some reclaimed or salvaged wood for a rustic touch. Consider using it for accent walls, furniture pieces, or even DIY projects.
- How to Make a Beautiful Flower Wreath – by Rouse in the House
- A Beachcomber’s Rustic Towel Rack – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Revamping a Small Chandelier – by Celebrated Nest
- DIY Faux Ceramic Vases – by Upcycling Thrift Flip
- DIY Rustic Farmhouse Mason Jar Wall Sconce – by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Easy & Stylish Modern Farmhouse Wooden Bead Tray – by A Hundred Affections
- DIY Knock-Off Coffee Table Basket Tray – by A Hundred Affections
- Farmhouse Chicken Decor Idea for Fireplace Mantel – by Gwyn’s Foxy Nest
- How to Make a Farmhouse Sign Without Vinyl, Cricut, or Silhouette – by A Hundred Affections
- Genius No-Sew Hand Towel Wall Hanging (& Seasonal Craft) – by A Hundred Affections
- How to Make a Button Mobile Craft Project – by Artsy Karma
- Upcycle a Ladder into an Adorable Plant Stand – by Rouse in the House
- 3 Easy Ways to make a DIY Farmhouse Poster Hanger Frame – by A Hundred Affections
- Painting a Floor Plaid – by Learning and Yearning
- DIY Square Wreath for Your Front Porch Decor – by The Savvy Sparrow
- Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf – by DIY Showoff
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage & Accessories – by Mason Jar Crafts of Love
- Farmhouse Decor: Jar Flower Holder – by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Cheap and Easy DIY Farmhouse Wood Signs – by The Savvy Sparrow
- Bathroom Hooks – by My Creative Days
- Salvaged Window Turned Farmhouse Mirror – by The Weathered Fox
- Farmhouse Decor: Laundry Room Organizer – by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Easy Large DIY Wall Art Using Drop Cloths – by The Savvy Sparrow
- DIY Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Sign – by Cherished Bliss
What’s your favorite thing about farmhouse decor?
You might also be interested in: 15 Charming DIY Farmhouse Decor Ideas