Must-Try Desserts for BBQs
Get ready to ignite your taste buds at your next BBQ gathering by having the best dessert ever! Try one of these desserts, ranging from cobblers to s’mores-inspired creations, guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your guests. These 36 Must-Try Desserts for BBQs are sure to be a hit!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Did you know that you can grill more than just meat on a BBQ? Grilled fruits are delicious as well! But there are many other non-grilled desserts that will make your next BBQ one to remember. Check out all the ideas below for inspiration!
36 Must-Try Desserts for BBQs
Desserts play a crucial role in any BBQ gathering, adding a delightful and satisfying finale to the feast. They are the perfect sweet ending, balancing the savory flavors of grilled meats and vegetables. Here are some tips to consider when making desserts for your BBQ:
- Plan Ahead: Take the stress out of dessert preparation by planning ahead and choosing recipes that can be partially made or prepped in advance. This way, you can spend more time enjoying the BBQ with your guests.
- Use Seasonal Ingredients: Incorporate fresh, seasonal fruits and ingredients into your desserts to enhance their flavors and make them more vibrant. Seasonal produce not only tastes better but also adds a touch of novelty to your BBQ spread.
- Balance Flavors and Textures: Aim for a well-balanced dessert menu by offering a variety of flavors and textures. Mix and match rich, decadent treats with lighter, refreshing options to cater to different tastes and preferences.
- S’Mores Brownies – by Pinch and Swirl
- Blackberry Cobbler – by Celebrating Sweets
- Grilled Peaches with Brown Sugar Bourbon Sauce – by Fork in the Road
- Watermelon Pizza – by This Mama Cooks
- Dark Chocolate Watermelon – by This Healthy Table
- Grilled Dessert Nachos – by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Oreos – by Crave the Good
- S’Mores Board – by Cooking with Janca
- Grilled Pound Cake with Cherry Compote Recipe – by Savory Sweet Life
- Key Lime Pie Bars – by Fresh April Flours
- Cookies & Cream Dessert Pizza – by 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Drumstick Dessert – by Food Meanderings
- Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Sorbet – by Martha Stewart
- Lemon Crumb Bars – by Lemon Blossoms
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler – by The Gunny Sack
- Mason Jar July 4th Angel Food Cake Trifle Recipe – by Cooking with Janca
- Texas Sheet Cake – by Salt & Baker
- Walking Banana Pudding – by Cooking with Janca
- Pina Colada Lush – by Simple Joy
- Strawberry Pop Tart Pie – by Cooking with Janca
- Grill Chocolate Chip Cookie Bacon S’Mores – by Creme de la Crumb
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes – by Simple Happenings
- Easy Strawberry Cake Roll – by Delicious on a Dime
- Chocolate Hazelnut, and Banana Pizza – by Delish
- Grilled Apple Galette – by Eclectic Recipes
- Raspberry Pretzel Salad – by House of Nash Eats
- Pistachio Pie – by Cooking with Janca
- Cherry Crumb Cake with Vanilla Glaze – by Tutti- Dolci
- Campfire Cinnamon Roll-ups – by Almost Supermom
- Grilled Apricots with Brioche and Vanilla Ice Cream – by Delish
- Strawberry Tiramisu – by Cheerful Cook
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs – by Menu Musings of a Modern American Mom
- Grilled Peach S’Mores – by The Merry Thought
- Banana Pudding Pie – by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Lemon Blueberry Parfaits – by Cooking with Janca
- Strawberry Cream Pie – by Simply Stacie
Which of these delicious BBQ desserts do you want to make this summer?
You might also be interested in: 10 Must-Have Recipes for Your Next BBQ