Did you know that there are tons of ways to use Command Hooks besides the usual? (BTW this post was not sponsored, I just think these are cool hacks!) These inexpensive self adhesive hooks can be adhered just about anywhere without fear of them causing damage to the surface. They also come in many sizes, styles and colors (you can also spray paint the hooks if you need a particular color) with different weight capabilities. Best of all, you can use them in many ways without drilling a hole! No power tools or even nails required to do these projects. And they’re super easy to remove. Check out these 10 Mind Blowing Command Hook hacks for some great inspiration!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Hopefully these ideas will inspire you to use Command Hooks in new ways around your home!
10 Command Hook Hacks
1. I absolutely love this idea from So Much Better With Age! This is such a pretty way to organize jewelry using the small clear command hooks. This makes it easy to see what you have, easy to get what you want to wear, and can double as wall art!
2. Jen from A Thousand Words had this great idea to hang a measuring spoon off of her oats storage container using a small Command Hook. That way she always has the right amount when she makes hot oatmeal in the morning. But you could certainly use that same idea for flour, coffee, rice, or anything you use regularly.
3. This command hook hack from the Krazy Koupon Lady is such a great idea! The upside down command hook holds your bag inside your garbage can. Don’t you hate it when the bag falls into the can!
5. You can use command hooks to make extra storage in your bathroom. Dream Green DIY used a metal file box to contain her hair dryer and flatiron.
6. Hooks and cafe curtain rods make a really neat kids art display on the side of a fridge. So much neater looking than magnets! Great idea from Pinterest Inspiration.
7. This beautiful way to hang herbs in your kitchen with self adhesive hooks came from Julie Blanner. Check out her blog for the tutorial and more beautiful photos.
8. Isn’t this food wrap organization idea by I Heart Organizing a space saver! Using Command Hooks and dowels to store your food wrap on the inside of a kitchen door frees up drawer and counter space.
9. I’ve featured this shower caddy produce rack from Domestic Diva Domain before in my Small Kitchen Organization post because I think it’s such a good idea. This is such a clever way to free up some counter space by using a command hook and shower caddy to hold some fruit and veggies.
10. I love this idea! What an easy way to hide and store that bulky cord on your Kitchen Aid Mixer (which I have out on my counter all the time). This command hook hack was found at Dimplicity and she’s using the Cord Bundler hook. Looks neat and tidy!
Aren’t these amazing ideas! I can’t wait to try some of them out. Which of these Command Hook hacks was your favorite?
You May Also Be Interested In: 20 Ways To Use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid