Fun Sun Catcher Crafts for Kids
Keep those little rays of sunshine busy and creative with fun sunny day crafts, like suncatchers! Watch their faces light up as they create dazzling masterpieces to brighten up any day. From cute animals to funky shapes, these 24 Fun Sun Catcher Crafts for Kids are perfect for unleashing their imagination and having a blast on sunny days.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Whether they’re hanging by the window or used as window clings, these sun catcher crafts will be a fun way for your kids to enjoy the sunny weather!
24 Fun Sun Catcher Crafts for Kids
Completing a craft project gives your kids a confidence boost like nothing else. It’s like magic for those little minds! When kids get crafty, they unleash their wild imaginations and come up with the wackiest, coolest ideas. Who knows what your home will transform into once you make some fun sun catcher crafts.
Crafting also helps develop fine motor skills as they cut, glue, and paint their way to a fun and personalized craft project. And crafting isn’t just about stickers and glitter; it’s about heart-to-heart time with your kids. As you work on projects together, you’ll share giggles, secrets, and maybe even a silly dance or two!
So grab the craft supplies and scissors, and get going! It’s not just about making crafts; it’s about creating memories, bonding, and having a fantastic time together!
- Autumnal Sun Catcher by The Gingerbread House
- Chinese Lantern Sun Catcher by The Gingerbread House
- Contact Paper Mandalas by Picklebums
- Tissue Paper Suncatcher by Creative Cynchronicity
- Snowflake Suncatcher Craft by Kids Activity Zone
- Butterfly Suncatcher Sticky Window Craft by In The Playroom
- Sunshine Tissue Paper Suncatcher Craft by Honey + Lime
- Rainbow Suncatcher Craft for Kids by Honey + Lime
- Spring Sun Catcher Printable by The Keele Deal
- Bat Tissue Paper Suncatcher Halloween Craft by Darcy and Brian
- Coffee Filter Watermelon Craft by Darcy and Brian
- Printable Butterfly Suncatcher by Artsy Fatsy Mama
- Colorful Glue Suncatcher by Crafts by Amanda
- Easy Snowflake Suncatcher by Barley and Birch
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Rainbow Heart Suncatchers by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Autumn Suncatcher Fall Craft by Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs
- Bioplastic Suncatcher by Steam Powered Family
- Leaf Suncatcher Craft by The Best Ideas for Kids
- Pressed Flower Suncatcher by The Best Ideas for Kids
- Snowy Owl Contact Paper Craft by Simple Everyday Mom
- Shark Suncatcher Craft by Simple Everyday Mom
- DIY Paper Plate Suncatcher by Simplify Create Inspire
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids by Mama of Minis
Did you make suncatchers as a kid? What shapes did you make?
You might also be interested in: 20 Summer Paper Plate Crafts for Kids