Fun and Festive Homemade Birthday Treats.
Birthdays are one of the most special days, and everyone loves to celebrate with cakes, cookies, and other colorful birthday desserts. We’ve gathered up a host of tasty treats loaded with colorful sprinkles and topped with colorful icing so you can celebrate your special day in style. We’ve included colorful cakes for a traditional celebration, but we’ve also added some unique treats like fudge, donuts, pie, and ice cream. These 24 fun birthday dessert recipes are sure to surprise and delight you.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Whether you are celebrating a first birthday or a 101st birthday, this list of birthday dessert recipes has something that’s perfect for your special day!
24 Fun Birthday Dessert Recipes
No matter how old you are, it’s so fun to celebrate your birthday, and when you celebrate with bright and colorful treats, it’s even more fun. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Colorful Cupcake Wrappers – Plain vanilla and chocolate cupcakes are elevated to a whole new level when they are served in brightly colored or patterned cupcake liners.
- Colorful Cake and Frosting – Adding food coloring or food gel to cake batter and frosting will make any cake recipe bright and celebration-worthy.
- Sprinkles Galore – Rainbow sprinkles, edible confetti, and nonpareils can be mixed into or sprinkled on top of many different confections to give them a funfetti flare!
- Numbers Count – Even if you don’t want to admit your age, it’s always fun to have a number shaped cake or lots of candles to top off your birthday dessert treat.
- Confetti Marshmallows from Coffee With Us 3
- Birthday Cake Cookies from The Toasty Kitchen
- Unicorn Cupcakes from Kimspired DIY
- Vegan Vanilla Funfetti Cake from Eat with Clarity
- Homemade Donuts with Chocolate Frosting from Healthy Life Trainer
- Cake Batter Rice Crispy Treats from Emily Fabulous
- No-Bake Birthday Cheesecake from Centsable Mom
- Funfetti Cookie Bars from Crayons and Cravings
- Gluten-Free Unicorn Cake from Fearless Dining
- Funfetti Cake Batter Dip from Crayons and Cravings
- Fruit Popsicles from Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream
- Birthday Cake Oreo Blondies from A Taste of Madness
- Banana Split from Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream
- Sprinkle Cookies from The Forked Spoon
- Classic Chocolate Cupcakes from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Pink Ombre Cake from A Mummy Too
- Best Chocolate Cupcake from Salt & Baker
- Cake Batter Funfetti Pancakes from Baking Beauty
- Circus Animals Ice Cream from Three Snackateers
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Second Birthday Cake from Barth Bakery
- Third Birthday Cake from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Birthday Cake Fudge from Dancing Through the Rain
- Cotton Candy Cupcakes from Ottowa Mommy Club
Do you usually make something special for birthdays?
You might also be interested in: 20 Delicious Homemade Candy Recipes