As the year winds down, it’s time to start thinking about what you want to accomplish this year (although anytime is a good time for that). I know many of you will be like my family and setting some new financial goals. I will be focusing more on money management and overall frugal living this year (the reason behind that is something I’ll share in a later post). But in the mean time, check out these frugal living posts that are on this blog already that you may find useful. Maybe you missed one!
Frugal Living Posts
Here are some of my top frugal living posts that you may have missed.
- Making A Budget Binder & A List of Where to Get Free Printable Worksheets (updated frequently)
- Learning From the Great Depression
- 21 Frugal Tips to Try
- How The Envelope System Works
- My Top 10 Favorite Frugal Sites
- The Basics of the Pantry Principle
- Make Your Own Liquid Hand Soap
- Home Sweet Frugal Home Series (start here)
- Blooms On A Budget
- Save Money & Make Your Own Cleaning Products
- Coupon Organization so you can actually find and use your coupons!
- Lower Your Grocery Bill Without Coupons
- 20 Free Homeschooling Printables
- Free Printable Chore Charts For Kids
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Also check out my upcycle category for some great posts on re-purposing lots of things ranging from old jeans and Christmas cards to clothes pins and dressers!
Write it down and make it happen! I found this great 2014 New Year’s Resolution printable that’s in my Budget Binder at Mama’s Got It Together
What are you going to be working on this year?
You might like having a look at my Frugal Living Blog Post Category for more up to date posts
Make your own DIY Beauty Posts
You may also be interested in: 11 Dollar Store Organizing Hacks