Free First Day of School Banners and Signs.
Can you believe it’s that time again? It’s back-to-school time! The scent of new beginnings is in the air as school days make their comeback. And guess what? We’ve got something awesome to make those moments last forever. We’ve collected 16 Free Back-to-School Printable Signs + Banners to sprinkle some extra charm on your back-to-school photos!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Whether your kiddos are rocking preschool or ruling the middle school hallways, these printables are like a secret ingredient for picture-perfect memories. Let’s be real, life’s all about creating those oh-so-precious moments, and starting a tradition with these printables is like bottling up time. So, grab your pumpkin spice latte (yes, it’s that time too!) and get ready to capture the first-day-of-school excitement in a whole new light.
16 Free Back-to-School Printable Signs + Banners
To get the most from your free printable back-to-school signs and banners, here are some tips:
- Capture Their Personality: Let your child’s unique personality shine through by customizing the signs with their favorite colors, hobbies, or even a quirky quote that represents them. This not only adds a personal touch but also creates a keepsake that reflects who they are at this moment in their journey.
- Include Future Goals: Encourage your little scholar to jot down their aspirations for the school year ahead on the sign. It could be something like “Becoming a Science Whiz” or “Spreading Kindness.” Not only does this make for an adorable photo, but it sets a positive intention for the upcoming academic adventures.
- Collaborative Creativity: Turn sign-making into a family affair! Gather around the kitchen table with colored pencils, stickers, and glitter pens. Let your child’s siblings or even the family pet contribute their own special touches to the sign. It’s a bonding experience that will make the first-day photo even more cherished.
- Document Growth Over the Years: Create a tradition that’s as timeless as the signs themselves. Keep each year’s sign in a special album or frame, and marvel at the growth and changes your child undergoes from one grade to the next. It’s like a visual diary that captures not just their height but their evolving dreams and ambitions.
1. First Day of School Signs by The Country Chic Cottage
2. Back To School Photo Prop by GingerSnap Crafts
3. Make A First Day Of School Sign by Lovely Indeed
4. 20 Back-to-School Cricut Ideas by The Soccer Mom Blog
5. First Day Of School Photo Ideas + Free Printable Signs by A Blissful Nest
6. First Day of School Printables by The Best Ideas For Kids
7. First Day Of School Chalkboard Printables (Free for 2023) by Seaside Sunday
8. First Day of School Sign by Organized 31
9. Free Back To School Printables by Skip To My Lou
10. Free Back To School Printables by The Typical Mom
11. Free First Day of School Printable Sign (+ Last Day of School Printable Sign) by Frugal Mom Eh!
12. 8 Brilliant Back-to-School Free Printables by Artful Homemaking
13. FREE Printable First Day Of School Signs [2023-2024] by Simple Everyday Mom
14. Fun Back-to-School Ideas by Practically Functional
15. Printable Back To School Banner by The Idea Room
16. How to Make a DIY Back to School Sign + Free Printables by Hometalk
Which free printable back-to-school sign or banner will you choose?
You might also be interested in: 12 Brilliant Back To School DIY Teacher Gifts