20 Yummy Drinks for Celebrating St. Patty’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, which means spring isn’t far behind! Yay! So I have gathered some fruity and fun drinks to have to help you celebrate. When you think of St. Patrick’s Day you may think of green beer, but I have so many other fun recipes that will bring a smile to your face. Check out these 20 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Drinks!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
There are alcoholic and non-alcoholic mocktail drinks below, so there’s something appropriate (and delicious) for everyone!
20 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Drinks
When making your festive homemade St. Patrick’s Day Drinks, here are some tips to consider:
- Don’t let the color fool you! Some of these drinks don’t look that appetizing with their green color but don’t let that fool you! The color often comes from a good-for-you fruit or veggie! Sometimes, you can’t even taste these ingredients once you mix them all up.
- Add fun garnishes! A simple way to spruce up a drink or dish is to add simple garnishes! Think green sprinkles, rainbow sprinkles, or St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, green sugar-rimmed glasses, or St. Patty’s candies!
- Try a different food coloring. If the only food coloring you’re familiar with is artificial dyes, then you’ll be happy to hear that there are some naturally derived food coloring products available these days. They’re an easy way to get the colors you want, without the weird dyes. Or if you don’t want to add anything extra to your drinks just for color, then just skip the food coloring and enjoy your drinks without the splash of color!
1. Grasshopper from A Worthey Read
2. Copycat Shamrock Shake from A Worthey Read
3. The Irish Maid from A Worthey Read
4. Lime Fauxjito from Kleinworth Co.
5. Irish Buck from Kleinworth Co.
6. Non-Alcoholic Rainbow Drink from Mommy’s Movie Magic
7. Green Velvet Smoothie from Frugal Mom Eh!
8. Mango Mint Mojito from Around My Family Table
9. Grasshopper Jello Shots from Around My Family Table
10. Leprechaun Coolers from Around My Family Table
11. Cucumber Melon Cocktail Slushie from Plating Pixels
12. Green Bloody Mary Mix from Plating Pixels
13. Virgin Margarita from The Pinning Mama
14. St. Patrick’s Day Surprise Mocktail from Sober Julie
15. Rainbow Sangria from The Taylor House
16. St. Patrick’s Day Punch from A Mom’s Take
17. Irish Mule from A Couple Cooks
18. Irish Coffee from A Couple Cooks
19. Irish Jello Shooters from Everyday Shortcuts
20. Rainbow Paradise Cocktail from Big Oven
What are your go-to St. Patrick’s Day drinks?
You might also be interested in: 24 Fun St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Adults and Kids