St. Patrick’s Day DIY Projects.
The colors of St. Paddy’s Day are so fun and inviting. The green and glittering gold with bits of rainbow tossed in is such a pleasing combination that’s so enjoyable to use when crafting. On March 17, when winter isn’t quite over, and spring hasn’t quite arrived, pulling out your craft stash is a great way to celebrate the holiday. Plus, you can invite the Luck O’ the Irish into your home with all the green! From shamrocks to leprechauns and from green to gold, we’ve gathered up 24 Fun St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Adults and Kids!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
It doesn’t matter if you are Irish or not— everyone can embrace these fun St. Patrick’s day craft projects.
24 Fun St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Adults and Kids
There is no reason the kids should have all the fun, so our list includes St. Patrick’s Day craft projects for both adults and kids. Select one of the projects below or put together an assortment of supplies and design your own St. Patty’s Day fun.
- Shamrock Stickers – Self-adhesive foam shamrock stickers will make your craft projects a breeze. No gluing required!
- Ribbon – Shamrock patterned grosgrain, green burlap, and gingham check ribbon can be used to make bows or add colorful accents to wreaths, door hangers, and banners.
- Craft Punch – A clover-shaped paper craft punch is a great tool to have on hand.
- Pot of Gold – Everyone is chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. These mini cauldrons are perfect for all of your rainbow and pot of gold projects!
- DIY Green Shamrock Candle from A Cultivated Nest
- No-Sew St. Patrick’s Day Garden Flag from This Ole Mom
- Dollar Store Lucky Leprechaun Wreath from Living a Frugal Life
- St. Patrick’s Day Door Hanger from Ann’s Entitled Life
- St. Patrick’s Day Garland from Love Our Real Life
- Gold Shamrock Flower Pot from Handmade in the Heartland
- St. Patrick’s Day Glitter Moss Art from Oh My! Creative
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Banner from Operation $40K
- Leprechaun Mason Jar Decoration from Crayons and Cravings
- St. Patrick’s Day Utensil Holder from Sweet Makes Three
- St. Patrick’s Day Bath Bomb from Beauty Crafter
- Kiss Me I’m Irish Wood Sign from Elle Marie Home
- Shamrock Painting from Julie Measures
- Paper Plate Leprechaun from Simple Everyday Mom
- Rainbow Handprint Canvas from Fun Handprint Art
- Rainbow Heart Clovers from As For Me and My Homestead
- Easy Felt Shamrock from Oh My! Creative
- Rainbow Shaker Wand from Happy Mothering
- Leprechaun Rock Painting from The Inspiration Edit
- Tissue Paper Rainbow from The Keele Deal
- Fun Kids Wreath from Katherine Roseman
- St. Patrick’s Day Slime from Crafts By Amanda
- Kid’s Shamrock Craft from The Inspiration Edit
- Grow a Pot of Gold from Engineer to SAHM
Which of these St. Patrick’s Day crafts do you want to make first?
You might also be interested in: 16 Delicious St. Patrick’s Day Treats for Kids