Clever Thrift Store Decorating Ideas.
Decorating your home with beautiful decor doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, you can add the finishing touches to any room on a budget. Would you believe that thrift stores, garage sales, and the Internet are great for finding home decor items? Not only will there be great prices, but you can find gently used items that just require a little TLC. All you need is creativity and you can turn someone else’s “trash” into a masterpiece. If you’re looking for some ideas, these 20 Thrift Store Decor Makeovers will give you the inspiration you are looking for.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
It just feels good to take something that most people would throw out and give it a facelift. It’s truly amazing how much a little bit of paint and updated fabric can completely transform almost anything! Customize items to match your style and save loads of money along the way too. That is a huge win!
20 Fantastic Thrift Store Decor Makeovers
You will be amazed at all the things you can upcycle. Not only can you make things for yourself, you will find that you can also revamp items to give away as gifts too. Plus, if you love hitting craft fairs, you could even set up a booth and sell some items too.
If you update an item and you don’t like how it turned out, no worries! Simply refinish it with a different color or style. That’s the great thing about the thrift store finds; you can easily refinish them several times. So don’t be afraid to go crazy and try all sorts of ideas out. I hope you are inspired after looking at these thrift store decor makeovers!
- Simple Thrift Store Tray Makeover with Tile by Artsy Chicks Rule
- DIY Laundry Sign by Artsy Chicks Rule
- Thrift Store Spice Rack Makeover by Addicted 2 DIY
- Grandfather Clock Makeover by DIY Beautify
- Vintage Mantle Clock Makeover from DIY Beautify
- Thrift Store Side Table Makeover from Addicted 2 Decorating
- Thrift End Table to Farmhouse Table Makeover from Bless’er House
- Wood and Linen Spare Chair Makeover from Bless’er House
- Thrifted Console Makeover by Joyfully Treasured
- DIY Chalky Paint Clock Makeover by A Cultivated Nest
- Kitchen Herb Planter by A Cultivated Nest
- Thrift Store Lamp Gets a Country Makeover by Grandma’s House DIY
- Thrift Store Ceramic Bird Makeover by Crafts by Amanda
- Upcycled Furniture: Mod Podge Fabric Table by Mod Podge Rocks
- Monogrammed Thrift Frame by Today’s Fabulous Finds
- An Easy Wooden Table Makeover by Woman in Real Life
- DIY Mirror Upcycle by Kenarry
- Rusty Metal Bar Stools by Love & Renovations
- Thrift Store Candlesticks Upcycle by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Wood Baby Swing from Refinish by The Country Chic Cottage
What is the best thrift store find you have ever found?
You might also be interested in: 10 Inspiring Thrift Store Makeover Ideas