My family loves crispy baked chicken wings! We don’t eat them all the time, since they’re not the healthiest or cheapest food out there, but when we do have them, I make them from scratch. I especially like to make them for sports game watching or other parties! But really, you don’t need any reason to whip up a batch of delicious crispy baked chicken wings. These Easy Taco Ranch Wings are quick to put together, are utterly delicious, and are great for dinner or watch parties!
These taco ranch wings are such a fun combo of flavor! And they’re so quick to put together that you can easily double or triple the recipe to make a big batch fast for a large crowd.
I’m always afraid of running out of my favorite seasoning mixes, so I keep a large container of taco seasoning and ranch seasoning on hand. I know you can make your own mixes, but when I’m in a rush (which is half of the time), I just don’t have the time to spare. There’s nothing wrong with using some packaged goods for convenience now and again!
Easy Taco Ranch Wings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl add in wings and oil. Gently coat wings with oil.
3. Add in taco seasoning and ranch seasoning, toss wings to coat.
4. Add chicken to a baking dish, bake for 45 minutes or until cooked and at desired level of crispiness. You can finish them off in the broiler for a few minutes if you like.
5. Garnish with ranch dressing and cilantro, if desired. Enjoy your taco ranch wings!
Do you often make your own wings for big gatherings?
Easy Taco Ranch Wings
Need a simple watch party dish, or just a delicious dinner recipe? You have to try these really easy taco ranch wings! They only take a couple of ingredients, and it’s easy to make a big batch for any gathering!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add in wings and oil. Gently coat wings with oil.
- Add in taco seasoning and ranch seasoning, toss wings to coat.
- Add chicken to a baking dish, bake for 45 minutes or until cooked and at desired level of crispiness.
- Garnish with ranch dressing and cilantro, if desired. Enjoy your taco ranch wings!
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You might also like: Homemade Buffalo Oyster Crackers