Need a simple watch party dish, or just a delicious dinner recipe? You have to try these really easy taco ranch wings! They only take a couple of ingredients, and it’s easy to make a big batch for any gathering!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add in wings and oil or salad dressing (I used oil this time, but I sometimes use ranch dressing if I want even more ranch flavor). Gently coat wings with oil.
- Add in taco seasoning and ranch seasoning, toss wings to coat.
- Add chicken to a baking dish, bake for 45 minutes or until cooked and at desired level of crispiness.
- Garnish with ranch dressing and cilantro, if desired. Enjoy your taco ranch wings!