Handmade Easter Baskets and DIY Easter Treat Bag Ideas.
Easter is just around the corner, and you are going to want to craft some of these colorful and adorable Easter baskets and treat bag ideas. Bunnies, ducks, and all things spring are perfect themes for Easter baskets, but you can also look for ideas that appeal to your child’s interests. You are going to love these 20 DIY Easter Basket and Treat Bag Ideas!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You want your baskets and treat bags to be cute and colorful, and most importantly, they need to hold a TON of goodies!
20 DIY Easter Baskets and Treat Bags
No matter how you design your Easter baskets and Easter treat bags, it would help if you had a few staples on hand for filling up those containers.
- Fillers – From traditional plastic grass to more environmentally friendly shredded paper, Easter grass is a popular basket filler.
- Eggs – Plastic Easter eggs are perfect for egg hunts and Easter baskets. Solid color eggs are always fun, but these cool patterned eggs are sure to be a big hit!
- Candy – What would Easter be without candy? You can’t go wrong with everyone’s favorite Mini Eggs! Box candy and individually wrapped candy are also great choices for filling eggs, bags, and baskets. Oh, and don’t forget the jelly beans! You could also try including some homemade candy!
- Toys – Everyone loves getting little toy surprises in their Easter basket! Look for a fun outdoor toy to celebrate the arrival of spring.
- Easter Treat Bags from Raising Whasians
- No-Sew Bunny Gift Bag from One Simple Party
- Paper Bunny Treat Bags from Pillar Box Blue
- Ombre Easter Basket from Happiest Camper
- DIY Picket Fence Easter Basket from A Cultivated Nest
- Easter Bunny Candy Pouches from Gluesticks Blog
- Easter Basket Alternatives from Desperately Seeking Gina
- Personalized Easter Basket from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hot Wheels Easter Basket from The Denver House Wife
- Treat Bag Paper Craft from Messy Little Monster
- Felt Easter Basket from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Easter Carrot Treat Bag from Crafty Sewing Sew
- DIY Paper Plate Easter Baskets from Honey & Lime
- Lilly Pulitzer Baskets from Pink Fortitude
- Candy Box Easter Baskets from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Bunny Treat Bags from Gluesticks Blog
- Garden Themed Easter Basket from Amy Latta Creations
- Crocheted Chick Easter Basket from The Lavender Chair
- No Sew Fabric Baskets from Diana Rambles
- Foam Sheet Easter Basket from DIY & Crafts
Do you usually make the Easter baskets for your kids? What’s your favorite basket you’ve given so far (commercial or homemade)?
You might also be interested in: 16 Cute Free Easter Printables