Delicious Homemade Desserts for Spring.
Ah, spring! Flowers are blooming, bees are buzzing and butterflies are fluttering by. As winter fades into spring we welcome the sunshine and the season is certainly worthy of celebration. Why not celebrate spring with a cheery spring dessert recipe? We’ve gathered up a selection of cakes, cookies, pies, and puddings that are bright and colorful and celebrate spring in the tastiest way. There is something for everyone in this list of 24 Cheery Spring Dessert Recipes.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Desserts in pastel pinks, greens, and yellows adorned with flowers and fruit is a wonderful way to welcome spring. We think you will love these cheery spring desserts!
24 Cheery Spring Dessert Recipes
Making a dessert that celebrates the coming of spring can be as simple as tweaking your favorite dessert recipe with pastel colors or adding fresh strawberries, blueberries or citrus. Here are a few more tips for making a dessert that sings of spring!
- Pastel Colors – Adding pastel pink, green, blue and yellow coloring to the frosting of your favorite cake recipe is a great way to invoke the feelings of spring.
- Flowers – Add a small bouquet of fresh flowers to your dessert or try adding some edible flowers.
- Presentation – Place your dessert on a beautiful Jadite cake stand or platter to give your spring dessert recipe a cheery feeling.
- Spring Mini Bundt Cakes from A Cultivated Nest
- Lemon Blueberry Tart from Julie Measures
- No-Bake Pistachio Mascarpone Tart from Pina Bresciani
- Candy Corn Flowers from Marty’s Musings
- Cute Spring Chick Cupcakes from A Cultivated Nest
- Spring Confetti Cookie Bars from Suburban Simplicity
- No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake from Cincy Shopper
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake from Today’s Creative Life
- Flower Pot Rice Crispie Treats from A Cultivated Nest
- Blueberry Lemon Layer Cake from The View From Great Island
- Strawberry Kiwi Domed Cake from Barth Bakery
- Bird’s Nest Cookies from Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Pansy Topped Shortbread from The View From Great Island
- Mango Citrus Cream Tart from Handmade in the Heartland
- Lemon Chiffon Cake from Living Sweet Moments
- German Sunny Side Up Cake from All That’s Jas
- Luscious Lemmon Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- No-Bake Mango Pie from A Taste for Travel
- Strawberry Fool from Good Life Eats
- Lemon Cookie from Pink Fortitude
- Sping Garden Parfait from Tikkido
- Blue Flower Platter Cookie from Well If She Can Do It
- Lemon Cake with Blueberry Frosting from Delicious Everyday
- Cream Cheese Sprinkle Cookies from Carissa Shaw
What’s your favorite dessert to serve as you celebrate the arrival of spring?
You might also be interested in: 20 Beautiful Dollar Store DIY Spring Wreaths