Tasty and Easy Salad in a Jar Recipes.
Mason jar salad recipes are all the rage right now and for good reasons! They are such a great way to pack a healthy lunch that is easy to transport. That’s what I love best. Plus, they are so pretty to look at that you will actually look forward to eating your salad. If you’re ready to give one a try, check out these 40 Delicious Mason Jar Salad Recipes!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
If you are new to Mason jar salads or just looking for some new ideas, check out these recipes. You are sure to find one that you love!
40 Delicious Mason Jar Salad Recipes
Here are some Mason jar salad recipe tips:
- To make a salad in a Mason jar just grab a 32 oz quart size Mason jar and a recipe below. I have found that the larger the mason jar the easier it is to make a salad in it. The larger sizes just allow more room to stack and layer.
- Using a recipe below, follow the directions, and with all sorts of delicious flavors to choose from these Mason jar salad recipes are such a great way to allow more options to pack for lunch.
- Don’t forget to seal your lid nice and tight. With a tightened lid, salads will stay fresh in the fridge for 4-6 days. This makes them a great meal prep option as well!
- Asparagus Balsamic Fettuccine Mason Jar Salad – by A Cultivated Nest
- California Salad in a Jar – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Peanut Crunch Salad in a Jar – by A Virtual Vegan
- Healthy Low Carb Meal Prep: Greek Mason Jar Salad Recipe with Chicken – by Wholesome Yum
- The Best Veggie Mason Jar Salad – by The Girl on Bloor
- Carb Big Mac Salad Jars – by The Girl on Bloor
- Quinoa Chickpea Mason Jar Salad Recipe – by Melanie Cooks
- Garden Veggie Mason Jar Salad with Homemade Dressing – by Kim Schob
- Turkey with Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad in a Jar – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Keto Spinach Salad in a Jar – by Joyfilled Eats
- Greek Salad Mason Jars (with Homemade Tzatziki) – by Ayla Rianne
- Spinach & Bacon Mason Jar Salad – by The Seasoned Mom
- Cobb Salad: Easy Mason Jar Salad Recipe – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Easy Mason Jar Salads – by This Mom’s Menu
- Mason Jar Salad Recipe – by My Crazy Good Life
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Kale & Quinoa – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Shrimp & Feta Mason Jar Salad – by Savor the Thyme
- Veggie, Goat Cheese, & Chicken Mason Jar Salad – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Healthy Mason Jar Burrito Bowl – by Ayla Rianne
- Turkey Ranch Club in a Jar – by Organize yourself Skinny
- Mason Jar Taco Salads – by Neighbor Food Blog
- Zucchini Pasta Salad with Avocado Spinach Dressing – by Sugar Free Mom
- Mexican Vegan Burrito Bowl Mason Jar Salad – by Melanie Cooks
- Epic Mason Jar Cobb Salad with Ranch – by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Protein Power Mason Jar Salad – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Chef Salad in a Jar – by Comfortably Domestic
- Dorito Taco Mason Jar Salad – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Crunchy Cabbage Cilantro Salad Jars – by Goodie Goodie Gluten Free
- Southwest Chicken Salad in a Jar – by Organize Yourself Skinny
- Cashew Aoli Mason Jar Salad – by Ginger Casa
- Jackfruit Taco Salad Bouquet – by Green Scheme
- 5 Mix and Match Mason Jar Salad Recipes for Easy Lunches – by The Girl on Bloor
- Cauliflower, Kale, & Carrot Chopped Salad – by Veeg
- French Lentils Mason Jar Salad – by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Mason Jar Kale Barley Salad with Turmeric Vinaigrette – by Sharon Palmer
- Mediterranean Quinoa Chickpea Salad – by Desi-licious RD
- Mexican Mason Jar Salad – by Sandhya’s Kitchen
- Rainbow Quinoa Salad Jars with Peanut Miso Dressing – by Healthy(ish) Appetite
- Wild Rice Mason Jar Salad with Basil Pesto – by My Darling Vegan
- Six Mason Jar Salad Recipes – by Andi Anne
Do you often eat Mason jar meals?
You might also be interested in: 20 Incredible Summer Salads for Every Occasion