Paper Plate Spring Crafts for Kids.
Spring means the end of winter, but it also means you will be stuck inside with your kids on a lot of rainy spring days. No problem, paper plate crafts to the rescue! Kids love paper plate crafts and the possibilities are practically endless. Celebrate the change of the season with duck, flowers, bees, bunnies and these 20 Cute Spring Paper Plate Kids Crafts!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Kids love making paper plate crafts and they will love all of these spring paper plate craft ideas. Use these ideas as a springboard to let your creativity flow and come up with your own craft ideas!
20 Spring Paper Plate Kids Crafts
These spring paper plate craft ideas are so cute and they are all made with simple craft items that you probably already have on hand. Here are a few of our favorite paper plate crafting supplies to help you get started.
- Paper Plates – Paper plates are a must for all of your spring paper plate kids crafts. White paper plates are super versatile but having a few selections of colored paper plates is handy.
- Glue – Good ol’ Elmers glue is always a favorite. It’s safe for kids and easy to use and comes in liquid glue form or glue sticks.
- Markers – Crayola Washable Markers are a good choice for when crafting with kids.
- Paint – Depending on your project you may want to select watercolor paint or acrylic craft paints.
- Attachments – We have a box full of things to attach to our paper plate craft projects. Our box contains cotton, wiggle eyes, pipe cleaners, colored construction paper and craft sticks.
- Paper Plate Flower Kids Craft from A Cultivated Nest
- Paper Plate Wind Socks from Made with Happy
- Painted Paper Plate Vase from Kitchen Table Classroom
- Ladybug Paper Plate Craft from Journey to SAHM
- Paper Plate Spring Chicks from In the Playroom
- Cute Bunny Paper Plate Craft for Kids from A Cultivated Nest
- Paper Plate Clown Fish from Honey and Lime
- Bumble Bee Paper Plate from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Paper Plate Footprint Bunny from Fun Handprint Art
- Paper Plate Cardinal from Artsy Momma
- Butterfly Paper Plate Craft from Easy Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Sun Plate from Family Focus Blog
- Paper Plate Fruit from Crafts by Amanda
- Rainbow Mickey Mouse from Grace, Giggles and Naptime
- Paper Plate Chick from Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Plate Frisbee from Crafts by Amanda
- Snail Paper Plate from Attachment Mummy
- Paper Plate Snake Craft from Mom Brite
- Paper Plate Sheep Mask from Mud, Paper, Scissors
- Paper Plate Duck from Life with My Little Star
Do your kids often do paper plate crafts? Which one of these do you think they’ll want to make first?
You might also be interested in: 17 Fun and Frugal Easter Kids Activities