12 Beautiful Repurposed Autumn Projects.
Fall is fast approaching and will be here in the blink of an eye! It’s always a goal of mine to take items that I would normally throw away and turn them into something fun or useful. These ideas have inspired me to get busy crafting and making some fall upcycle DIY projects soon! Take a look at these 12 Creative Fall Upcycle Projects for some inspiration!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You don’t have to be a master crafter to create these ideas either! While some are more difficult than others, they are all pretty easy and will work for a beginner. So gather all your basic craft materials and get ready for some fun!
12 Creative Fall Upcycle Projects
If you are an avid crafter or are just starting out, there are a few things that I recommend keeping on hand. You never know when an idea will pop up and you’ll be wishing you had them. Take a look at this list:
- Jars and Glasses – Keeping a variety of jars and glasses is a must. Old candy jars, pasta sauce jars, jam jars, etc. are all very useful.
- Pots and Planters – Whether you are looking for that perfect gift for someone or want to add some charm to your space, keeping terracotta pots and planters around is a good idea. You can create so many fantastic things with them.
- Old Wreaths – If you don’t like the items that are on old wreaths, you can easily remove them and transform them into something new and beautiful. You can buy them for dirt cheap at yard sales, too!
- Books – I love to keep a variety of hardcover books on hand. They can be used for any holiday or season. You can wrap the covers or completely remove them to get unique looks.
- Clothing – You can cut jeans, sweaters, flannel shirts, and other clothing into smaller pieces. Then you will have it ready whenever you are in the mood for some fall upcycle projects!
- Wine Cork Pumpkin from My Gourmet Connection
- Tin Can Pumpkins from Mixed Kreations
- Fabric T-Shirt Pumpkin Upcycle from Organized 31
- Mason Jar Ring Pumpkins from Refresh Living
- DIY Fall Centerpiece from My Design Rules
- Flannel & Denim Fall Wreath from The 36th Avenue
- Pumpkin Terracotta Pots from Real Housemoms
- DIY Tiered Tray from Bathtub Rings and Artsy Things
- Dustpan Fall Wreath from Refresh Living
- Sweater Candles from Legally Crafty Blog
- Upcycled Books Pumpkin from Red Ember
- Liquor Bottle Pumpkins from Sadie Seasongoods
What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
You might also be interested in: 12 Simple Budget Friendly Fall Decorating Ideas