20 Tasty Fall Desserts Made with Pumpkin.
Whether it’s the color of the leaves, the noticeably cooler weather, or the amazing smell of pumpkin pie spice that has you thinking pumpkin, we hear you. The minute it starts to look a little like fall, we start hunting down some delicious pumpkin recipes. In fact, we’ve found 20 Completely Irresistible Pumpkin Desserts for you to try!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Pumpkins not only make great decorations, they also happen to be excellent in pies, tarts, breads, cakes and more. For example, try the Pumpkin Pie Parfait for a stunning dessert. Or you could totally enjoy it for breakfast! Impress your guests with the Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding. Satisfy your most intense fall dessert craving with Crème Brule Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars. You can never have too many pumpkin recipes in your recipe binder!
20 Completely Irresistible Pumpkin Desserts
Around this time of the year, I like to buy canned pumpkin in bulk. I used to try just buying a few cans at a time when I was planning on making a recipe, but I’ve discovered that fall is when pumpkin shortages happen easily and quickly because everyone else has the same idea! Rather than having to check all the grocery stores in my area, I now just buy a bunch of cans so I always have plenty available for when I need them.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Copycat from A Cultivated Nest
- Magic Custard Cake by The Gunny Sack
- Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge by Crazy for Crust
- Crème Brule Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars by Handle the Heat
- No-Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Delight Dessert by Lil’ Luna
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Pumpkin Pie Bars by The Cookie Rookie
- Pumpkin Pie Tarts by Delightful E Made
- Pumpkin Pie Parfaits by Spend with Pennies
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar by Kicking It With Kelly
- Pumpkin Nutella Bars by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bread by Dinner Then Dessert
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie by Flour on My Face
- Pumpkin Pie Dip by Rachel Cooks
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies by Food, Folks, and Fun
- Pumpkin Cake with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting by A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake by All Things Mama
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding by Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from A Cultivated Nest
For more delicious pumpkin recipe ideas, check out Pumpkin Love- Autumn Clean Eating Cookbook by Rachel Maser and Pumpkin, a Super Food for All 12 Months of the Year by DeeDee Stovel.
Which of these fall pumpkin desserts do you want to try first?
Written by ACN Team Member Evelyne N. : Evelyne is the fearless, axe wielding, quirky, hardworking and incredibly funny creative genius behind Nemcsok Farms and Knits’ End. Who also has a weird fascination with soil, and wreaths.
You might also be interested in: 10 Delicious Pumpkin Cookie Recipes