20 Easy Banner and Bunting Crafts.
Banners and buntings can be a simple way to add a special touch to a holiday or party. They are simple to make and won’t take a bunch of time, money, or talent. To help you out, I found some gorgeous DIY and printable banners and buntings. Some are print & go & others require a little work. Scroll on to see these 20 Beautiful DIY Banners and Buntings!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Using a banner or bunting is such a budget-friendly and beautiful way to update your home’s décor for different seasons, holidays, or events. You’re sure to find the perfect bunting or banner for your needs below!
20 Beautiful DIY Banners and Buntings
Keep these tips in mind before you get started with your DIY banner or DIY bunting:
- Use Cardstock. For the printable banners be sure to use cardstock to make them sturdier. The cardstock will also work better to keep your banner from being see-through.
- Make your string long. I always have trouble making sure my string reaches from one side to the other. So I have learned to make it extra-long and then to just trim it after. This is also helpful in giving you lots of room to spread out the banner/bunting cards if you want.
- Be Creative! The great thing about banners is that you can be creative in displaying them. In the post, you can see multiple ways to showcase your banners, and I bet you can think of many more ways.
1. DIY Wooden Christmas Banner from Create Craft Love
2. Happy Spring Printable Banner from A Cultivated Nest
3. Thanks Banner from Running With Sisters
4. Valentine Needle Felt Banner from Jennifer Perkins
5. Easy Fruit Banner from A Cultivated Nest
6. DIY Wooden Banner from Lovely, Etc.
7. Printable Name Banner from Sarah Hearts
8. DIY Fabric Banner from Sarah Hearts
9. Printable Easter Banner from A Cultivated Nest
10. DIY Denim Patriotic Banner from A Pumpkin & A Princess
11. DIY Halloween Banner from Lovely Indeed
12. Frozen Birthday Printables from Printable Crush
13. DIY Chinese Lantern Bunting from Craft Your Happiness
14. Cinco De Mayo Printable Banner from Create Craft Love
15. St. Patrick’s DIY Banner from A Pumpkin & A Princess
16. DIY Father’s Day Banner from Sarah Hearts
17. New Year’s Banner from Create Craft Love
18. Printable Scrabble Tile Banner from Sarah Hearts
19. Give Thanks DIY Banner from A Pumpkin & A Princess
20. Easy No-Sew Fall Banner from Creations By Kara
What kind of banners do you like to use?
You might also be interested in: 24 Gorgeous DIY Hula Hoop Wreaths