It’s been crazy hot this summer! So despite loving home baked desserts, I haven’t been too eager to turn on the oven. But that’s why no-bake desserts exist! You can make a delicious dessert without heating up your kitchen! A lot of them are really quick and easy to put together, too! Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 10 Scrumptious No-Bake Desserts!
No-bake desserts also solve another problem common to hot desserts- you don’t have to worry about them losing their temperature and becoming less tasty than they were when they were hot out of the oven! Instead, no-bake desserts are made to go in the fridge or freezer, meaning that they taste just as good the next day as they did on the first day! This means that they’re great make-ahead desserts, and wonderful choices to bring to parties and events! The only issue you might encounter is not having enough fridge or freezer space. The way I get around that is by utilizing my chest freezer!
To learn how to make these yummy no-bake desserts, please visit the linked sites.
10 Scrumptious No-Bake Desserts
1. Fudge Brownie No-Bake Cheesecake– get the recipe from A Dash of Sanity!
2. Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert– get the recipe from High Heels and Grills!
3. Mini Lemon Berry Cheesecake In a Jar– get the recipe from A Cultivated Nest!
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars– get the recipe from Wishes and Dishes!
5. Coconut Berry Icebox Cake– get the recipe from Self Proclaimed Foodie!
6. No Bake Chocolate Layered Spartak Cake– get the recipe from Valentina’s Corner!
7. No-Bake Banana Chocolate Chip Shortbread Icebox Cake– get the recipe from Crazy for Crust!
8. No-Bake Mason Jar Strawberry Cheesecake– get the recipe from A Cultivated Nest!
9. Chocolate Cherry Dream– get the recipe from Center Cut Cook!
10. Fudgy Mint Chocolate No-Bake Cookies– get the recipe from The Recipe Rebel!
Have you ever made a no-bake dessert?
This post contains an affiliate link to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You might also be interested in: