This article is part of our series, Money Saving Tips For New Moms. You can read the previous article, “10 Frugal Ways To Prepare For Baby”, here!
A new baby brings so much joy, but they also come with a high price tag, especially when it’s your first baby. Think about how much a crib, clothes, diapers, and everything else are and you’ll soon wonder how you can start saving money on these items. As a mom, I’ve learned that the little things really add up and help! I scoured the Internet for freebies that would help new moms/parents with the financial burden of having a baby. I always loved getting these little freebies when my kiddos were tiny! Check out these 15 Freebies for New Moms!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
What mom doesn’t love freebies? With how much it costs to feed and clothe a baby these days, you need all of the help you can get!
15 Freebies for New Moms
- Free Johnson and Johnson Bundle Box from Johnson and Johnson. Order your Bundle Box and free samples, resources, and coupons from up to 10 well-known pediatric brands and pick them up at the physician’s office.
- Free Nanobébé Sample Kit from Nanobebe. This is a welcome set of supplies for any new nursing mother. The kit includes free nursing pads, breastmilk storage bags, and pacifier for baby!
- Join Enfamil to get free formula coupons and samples. These always come in handy, especially when you aren’t sure if you’ll need to supplement or buy last-minute formula. Although I also nursed, I bottle-fed from time to time; these samples were lifesavers.
- Free Hello Baby Box from Baby List. Create a Babylist registry today to be eligible for a free baby box full of products for your baby to try and see if they are something that will work for you.
- Get a free Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box from Amazon. Create a baby registry and you will receive your box of several different items from diapers to blankets. These are always a great way to try out new items you are wondering about.
- Free Welcome Kit from Target. Most new moms can be found at Target trying to find baby stuff. Target actually gives out awesome coupons and other freebies if you sign up! Who doesn’t love Target?
- Get free formula from Similac. Although breastfeeding is considered best, it’s nice to get free samples in the mail for those “just in case moments.” Again, it’s nice to get free formula samples.
- Free Registry Box from Buy Buy Baby When you register with Buy Buy Baby you will get a free box of things for your baby. The one drawback is you have to pick it up in a store. Free Pampers Club Rewards Program from Pampers
- Free books for baby. It’s a bummer that this isn’t available in every state, but check to see if you can sign up for Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library. You’ll need to check availability, but sign up here to get started.
- Free Pregnancy Sample Box from Hey Milestone. This company offers free gift boxes for babies and expectant parents, but you’ll need to pay $13 for shipping
- Free Aeroflow Breastpump from Aeroflow. Free through your insurance, and they will do all the paperwork for you. It takes all the hassle out of the process, so you can focus on getting things ready for your baby.
- Free samples from Motherhood in their Preggie Perks community and get a gift bag with coupons, offers, and free stuff for new moms.
- Free Welcome Box from Wal-Mart.Wal-Mart has a welcome box as well, and all you have to do is sign up on their registry and receive their welcome box.
- Free Nature’s One Formula From Nature’s One. New moms can request a free full-sized sample of Mom’s Only™ Prenatal Support Nutritional Shake if you’re still expecting, You can also request a free sample of Baby’s Only Organic baby formula (in Dairy, Dairy DHA, Gentle, or Sensitive DHA/ARA) or PediaSmart nutrition beverage for toddlers (in Dairy Vanilla or Pea Protein Vanilla).
- Free Medela Breast Pump from Medela. You can order a free (insurance covered) breast pump from Medela.
I hope these freebies help you out! I love finding freebies, especially as a mom. Do you have any freebies to share with the readers of A Cultivated Nest? I’m sure all of the new moms would be so appreciative!
In 2010 I graduated from Bethel College in Mishawaka, Indiana with a degree in Elementary Education. It was so hard to find a job, but I ended up working as a developmental therapist for about 9 months. I was also pregnant with our second child and I wanted to be home with my two boys. Well, fast forward 5+ years and here I am still writing. We’ve also welcomed two more children into our family. My husband and I have been married for 8.5 years, we tied the knot in 2007. My family is a huge reason why I work from home as a copywriter. I love the flexibility and everything that goes along with being self-employed. However, I also am very self-motivated and I enjoy a good challenge. If you think you’d love to work with me in 2016, I’d love to have you contact me at [email protected].
You may also be interested in: