Saint Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! Whether your city will be hosting a big celebration or you’ll just be having some fun at home, you’ll probably want some fun St. Patrick’s Day treats to enjoy! A lot of people think that St. Patrick’s Day themed foods need to include alcohol, which is fine until you have kids! Then you have to look a bit harder to find more kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day food. To quicken your search, I’ve compiled this list of 16 Delicious St. Patrick’s Day Treats for Kids!
Not only are these recipes family-friendly because of their lack of alcohol, but they’re also really colorful and fun to eat! After all, what kid wouldn’t want to try green mac n’ cheese, green cookies, or green pancakes! Even kids that normally hate the green things on their plates (AKA the healthy green vegetables) will love these yummy St. Patrick’s Day treats! And don’t tell your kids, but some of these are naturally colored using green veggies!
16 Delicious St. Patrick’s Day Treats for Kids
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Pops from chocolatecoveredkatie.com
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Skittles Treat Bags from cincyshopper.com
- Mint And Chocolate Fudge Oreo Bars from averiecooks.com
- Chocolate Covered Mint Patties from momontimeout.com
- Healthy Green Mac and Cheese from courtneyssweets.com
- St. Patrick’s Day Oreos from totallythebomb.com
- St. Patrick’s Day Mint Brookies from two-in-the-kitchen.com
- Andes Triple Chocolate Mint Pudding Cookies from momontimeout.com
- Mint Oreo Stuffed Brownies from kirbiecravings.com
- Spinach Pancakes from weelicious.com
- Green Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from yummyhealthyeasy.com
- St. Patrick’s Day White Hot Chocolate Sticks from bakelovegive.com
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge from bakingbeauty.net
- Mint Cookies & Cream Fudge from lifemadesimplebakes.com
- St Patty’s Day Vanilla Coconut Sandwich Cookies from chroniclesofpassion.com
- Mint Chocolate Sugar Cookie Pinwheels from backforseconds.com
Do you usually have a party for St. Patrick’s Day?
You might also be interested in: