Hi everyone! I’ve partnered with the Home Depot Garden Club to give away a $100 Home Depot Gift Card to one of my readers! Isn’t that fabulous! I’m very excited to be able to do this and I’ll tell how to enter in a minute but first I want to tell you about the Home Depot Garden Club.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
It’s a really wonderful resource that covers landscaping, gardening, lawn care, and outdoor living!
- It has a plant library where you can search either by the code on your HD plant tag or you can search by plant name.
- You can get answers to all your outdoor questions within 24 hours!
- They have valuable information about your region, gardening advice from pros and updates on local gardening events.
- They have great D.I.Y. projects
- Registered members receive coupons and discounts delivered via E-mail!
1.Visit the Home Depot Garden Club
2. You may register if you like but it’s not necessary to enter. I’m a member.
3. Take a look at their D.I.Y projects which can be found under each main category. For example, if you put your cursor on Gardening you’ll get a drop down menu and D.I.Y. will be an option.
4. Come back and tell me which D.I.Y project from ANY OF THEIR CATEGORIES you’d like to try doing yourself.
****EDITED: PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS – I’VE HAD TO DELETE SOME ENTRIES ALEADY!
You have until Friday midnight PST to enter and I will use the Random Number Generator to pick a winner Saturday Morning. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. You’ll need to send me your address so that I can mail you the Gift Card.
One entry per person. I’ll delete any duplicates. You don’t have to have a blog to enter. If you’ve never left a comment before, here’s your chance and you might win!
I’m not getting anything for doing this giveaway (not even a GC for me). This blog is ad free so increased traffic doesn’t add to my bottom line. I just thought this would be something that you all would benefit from. It’s a great site and who couldn’t use an extra $100 at Home Depot. Just think of all the flowers you could buy! Very important – you have to use the link above. If we have a really good turnout there’s the possibility of having this giveaway again. So use the link above and explore the site! I think you’ll be glad you did.