Fun Kid’s Crafts for Valentine’s Day.
Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate Valentines Day with your kids? Why not try a craft? I’ve found many that are easy to make and will keep the little ones entertained for hours! And, best of all, most of them can be made with supplies that you already have at home. So grab some craft supplies and get started on these 28 Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts Your Kids Will Love!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
February 14th is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day kids crafts! There are so many fun and easy projects out there, but we’ve gathered some of our favorites to get you started. From adorable cards to creative decorations, your little ones will love these festive activities.
28 Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts Your Kids Will Love
Valentine’s Day is a special day for children and adults alike. It’s a time to show your loved ones how much you care, and to have some fun together! If you’re looking for some easy and adorable Valentine’s Day kids crafts to add to your Valentine’s festivities then you’ve come to the right place. To get started making some of these fun kid crafts for Valentines Day I suggest you have some of the following supplies on hand:
- Colored Construction paper
- Glue Sticks
- Paint Brushes
- Scrapbook Paper
- Pom Poms
- Googly Eyes
- Cotton Balls
- DIY Gumball Craft for Valentine’s Day by Wisconsin Mommy
- Valentine Decor Idea DIY Paint Chip Garland by Lovely Indeed
- Free You Are One In A Minion Valentine Printable Gift Tags by Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Love Bug Valentine Fruit Cups by Crayons & Cravings
- 6 Super Simple Valentines Cards for Kids of all Ages by Red Ted Art
- Easy Heart Painted Rocks Tutorial by Nature Inspired Learning
- Valentine’s Day Baby Yoda by Frosting and Glue
- Bubble Wrap Painting Picture Frame by Messy Little Monster
- DIY Valentine using Water Science by From Engineer to Stay At Home Mom
- Valentine’s Day Heart Thumbprint Art Craft by A Dab of Glue Will Do
- Easy DIY Tie-Dye Heart Art Seed Paper (Plantable!) by Bunny’s Garden
- Valentine Pillows – No Sew Fleece Tie Heart Pillows by Moms Crafters
- I Love You To Pieces – Valentine’s Day Craft by Crafting Jeannie
- Owl Corner Bookmark by The Printables Fairy
- Tic Tac Toe Kids Valentine Cards by The Typical Mom
- Bear Valentine Craft For Kids [Free Template] by Simple Everyday Mom
- DIY Valentine Treat Holders for Kids by Honey & Lime
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Cards With Help From Pom Poms by Lil Tigers
- How to Make Valentine Potato Prints by Fluxing Well
- Paper Heart Flower Craft by Easy Peasy and Fun
- Valentine Octopus TP Roll Craft by In The Playroom
- Pom-Pom Love Bugs by The Craft at Home Family
- DIY Sticky Heart Card by Finding Myself Young
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Heart Stamp Painting by Finding Myself Young
- Huggable Valentine’s Day Craft by Ottawa Mom Club
- Teddy Bear Valentine’s Day Card by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft for Kids to Make by Two Kids and a Coupon
- Robot Valentines by Crafts by Amanda
What Valentine’s Day crafts did you enjoy doing as a kid?
You might also be interested in: 20 Adorable Valentine’s Day Free Printables