Happy, happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day Weekend. Welcome to the Creative HomeAcre Blog Hop! Thank you so much for stopping by to link up your creative home posts or to have a look at all the great posts that are shared.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
The Creative HomeAcre hop is hosted by me and,
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Please note that we have made a slight change to our requirements. Please link up no more than 3 posts per blog each week. Thanks!
A big thank you to everyone that stopped by last week to share their wonderful projects, gardens, decor, tips, recipes, and more! You guys are amazing! I enjoyed looking at your posts and visiting you.
Here are two of my favorites posts from last weeks party. I’ll also be pinning these on my Creative HomeAcre pinterest board.
The Provision Room shared this great kitchen island which they upcycled from an old dresser. Love it!
A Life Unprocessed showed how to harvest, store and use fresh chives. She has a unique way of storing chives to keep them fresh that I’m going to try.
Thanks to all of the talented bloggers who linked up last week! If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop!
Grab the button if you were featured!
Now, on to your latest creations!
1. Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring home decor, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, your gardens, vintage finds, thrifty tips, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, food preservation, photography, creative writing, and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
2. Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can use the cute buttons, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
3. Please mingle! Visit a few of the bloggers posting. Don’t just link and run 🙂 The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other.
4. You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
5. Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
6. By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
<div align="center" style="padding: 5px;"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/new-small-creative.jpg" title="A Cultivated Nest" alt="A Cultivated Nest" /></div><pre style="background:#f0f0f0;border:solid 1px #cccccc; color: #777777; font-size:90%; height: 50px; margin:auto; text-align: left; padding: 10px; display: block; overflow: auto; white-space: pre-wrap; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://www.acultivatednest.com" title="A Cultivated Nest"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/new-small-creative.jpg" alt="A Cultivated Nest" style="border:none;" /></a></div></pre>
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! 🙂
Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says
Thanks for hosting, Manuela! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Andrea at Opulent Cottage says
Thanks for hosting, and have a great holiday weekend!
You have a wonderful blog!! I’m your newest Bloglovin follower from the “Lets Get Social” blog hop – this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden
Yayyy Manuela Here I am!!! Thanks so much for the party and for inviting me! so happy to be here! woohoo!!!
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday
Cami @ TitiCrafty by Camila
Thanks so much for joining in!
Christine aka happyvballgirl says
Thanks for co-hosting! Hope you’re having a great weekend!
Cindy Harris says
Thanks for the invite–looks like a great place to party!
Yikes! I am so behind in visiting about to get my blogspiration, and now you have added yet more to wet my appetite (or is it whet my appetite, I never can remember…) I am planning to check out that chive harvesting one because I happen to do very well growing chives, thankyouverymuch.
But first, I have to see how you made napkins out of drop cloths, and what you did with shutters. And I want to stalk your new dishes too. Honestly, did you have HAVE to be so productive while I was busy?
This looks like a very fun party, I hope to join one day.