32 Tasty Back-to-School Lunchbox Meals
It’s that time of the year again when the school bells are ringing, and the lunchtime tummy rumbles are back in full swing. But fear not, because here are some super-duper, mouthwatering, and oh-so-tasty recipes that will make your kid’s school lunch the envy of the entire cafeteria! Say goodbye to boring sandwiches and plain old snacks, and get ready to jazz up your lunchbox with these 32 Tasty Back-to-School Lunchbox Meals!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
As the summer break comes to an end, it’s everyone’s favorite time. Time to put on our thinking caps and channel our inner culinary experts to conquer the ultimate challenge: making lunches that are not just scrumptious but also easy, healthy and something your kids will actually eat. We get it, we’ve all been there. But worry not! This school year, you have a mouthwatering array of recipes that will reignite your lunchtime excitement and make you the star of the cafeteria.
32 Back-to-School Lunchbox Meals Your Kids Will Love
No more boring lunches that leave your kids counting the minutes until the bell rings for recess. With these creative and fun-packed recipes, your kids will be the envy of their classmates, eagerly awaiting the unveiling of your drool-worthy lunchbox delights. Whether you’re a seasoned lunchbox pro or just getting started on your lunch-packing journey, these recipes are perfect for everyone – easy to make, a delight to devour, and sure to put a smile on your kid’s face at lunchtime.
- Lunchbox Mini Pizzas by Kim Schob
- Simple Lunchbox Quinoa Salads by Rainy Day Mum
- Roast Beef Sandwich by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Pinwheel Sandwiches by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps by We All Eat Together
- Pepper Pepperoni Rolls by A Grateful Meal
- Vegetarian Greek Pitas by Hurry the Food Up
- Rice and Bean Burritos by This Wife Cooks
- Gluten Free and Allergy Free Uncrustables by Strength and Sunshine
- Gluten Free Pizza Lunchables by Strength and Sunshine
- Folded Kimbap Sandwich by Greedy Girl Gourmet
- Homemade Pizza Rolls by Healthy Kids Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Pasta Salad by Healthy Kids Recipes
- California Chicken Salad by Begin with Balance
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sliders by Begin with Balance
- Veggie Sticks and Dip Pots by Daisies and Pie
- Kids Lunchbox Pasta Salad by Daisies and Pie
- Chicken Caesar Wrap by Little Sunny Kitchen
- Cream Cheese Ham Pinwheel by Fit Mama Real Food
- Vegan Wraps with Hummus by Happy Kitchen
- Vegan BLT Tempeh Sandwiches by Happy Kitchen
- Individual Charcuterie Boxes by Quiche My Grits
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers by Planted in the Kitchen
- Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwich Rolls by Christina’s Cucina
- Veggie Wrap with Curry Roasted Cauliflower by The Cook Report
- Pepperoni Pizzadilla by Kim Schob
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels by On My Kid’s Plate
- Veggie Pinwheel Tortilla Rollups by On My Kid’s Plate
- Italian Pinwheels by On My Kid’s Plate
- Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels by Dinner at the Zoo
- Vegan Olivier Salad by Earth to Veg
- Gluten Free Chicken Salad by Pass the Sprouts
Did you have any lunchbox favorites when you were in school?
You might also be interested in: DIY Reusable Lunch Bags