I generally eat pretty healthy. There are a few things that I
won’t can’t give up…like boxed cake mix recipes and things made with Pillsbury® Crescents. I (we) love Pillsbury® Crescents (this is not a sponsored post btw). I make something at least once a week with them! So I thought I’d share their very easy Pillsbury Pumpkin-Pecan Braid that I made recently. It takes about 20-30 minutes to bake and about 10 minutes to put together. So it’s quick, easy and delish!
I made it without the pecans since I didn’t have any so that’s why they aren’t pictured. I also used Just Like Sugar Brown Sugar substitute but it’s normally made with regular brown sugar.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (optional)